Terraria Community Forums

SuperSkeletonboi
SuperSkeletonboi
And people CLAIM we should focus on the future
Dapling
Dapling
I also dislike how when learning american history in america, school overglorifies the hell out of it and refuses to acknowledge that it's history just isn't that interesting compared to almost every other country in the world.
Etotheipi
Etotheipi
Yeah. I'm doing american history and maybe two good things have happened up to where I am. Democracy starting, and slavery ending. But slavery shouldn't have been an issue in the first place. The rest is just people being absolute idots.
Dapling
Dapling
pRoHiBiTiOn WaS a GoOd IdEa!!!1!!

~Someone I actually knew irl.
Buffling
Buffling
The reason slavery took so long to abolish is because for thousands of years, people have been enslaving each other, I guess people kinda just saw it as normal. Pretty much every group of people that exists has been enslaved at one point or another.
Buffling
Buffling
It’s awesome that in these last centuries, people have finally started to realize that slavery is bad. A shame it took people 6,000 years to figure out
SuperSkeletonboi
SuperSkeletonboi
*insert sans dialouge here*
Etotheipi
Etotheipi
Yep. Humans are evil. Also returning to the dumbness of glorification of the US, here's an excerpt from my history book about America's incompetence in WWI "The first submarine spotted was mistaken for a fishing boat and allowed to escape. The next submarine wasn't so lucky. Trigger happy gunners shot it full of holes before they realized it was British. Another destroyer charged a whale"
SuperSkeletonboi
SuperSkeletonboi
(At least i am a skelyboi)
REJECT HOOMANITY, RETURN TO MONKE
Back
Top Bottom