Simple🌳
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• "I can't forgive you for what you have done, but I understand that you are trying to be better." - Random quote I came up with.
    The original meaning of forgive is to stop feeling resentment or hatred towards a negative situation or someone that has caused the negative situation.
    The Owler
    The Owler
    Yeah, "understand and resolve" is a hell of a lot better than "forgive and forget".
    I probably should've made my AMA this year instead of last year when I wasn't so experienced to using the internet. No matter how much I try to revive it, it is always going to be known as that one AMA where some kid pretends to be a skeleton, terrarian, and a granite golem. ;n;

Also, I'll be making my actual introduction page on June 8, 2021.
    I feel bad for the younger generation; they'll live life knowing that their world around them is a hostile environment with extreme climate/weather, and toxicity everywhere they look. Humans are definitely too sensitive nowadays, every day we stray further from our ancestors...

Terraria Question: Favorite Terrarian Enemy? Mine is Lunatic Cultist due to their strategic attacks.
    Kane Schmitz
    Kane Schmitz
    Well, some aren’t sensitive enough. The common Karen doesn’t understand the concept of emotion
    sillybunneh
    sillybunneh
    why do you talk like you're 80. also, you're right and i want off this planet.

hmmmm probably the ghosts, i like it when they float through bricks.
    Bean099
    Bean099
    I really like the destroyer, but also the cultist and eow
    The Croods 2 movie is just Ice age 5 but with cavemen and bananas.
    Kane Schmitz
    Kane Schmitz
    Yeah, and it was kinda cringy at times.
    Simple🌳
    Simple🌳
    Definitely, I can tell they tried to make everything more quirky.
    I mean, look at the part where Grug and Phil become "Bronanas." Like, what? why?
    By the way, angler with the gun was an accidental occurrence, I don't know how the angler and the dropped gun managed to align with each other, even on perfect pixels, but I remember that it was a coincidence.
    TerrariaOn3DS
    TerrariaOn3DS
    finally, the angler can be relatively usefull, now that he can shoot things!
    CMON BUDDY, WERE GONNA KILL THE TWINS!
    Hey, I'm thinking of recording a playthrough if I can, should I use OBS?
    Kane Schmitz
    Etotheipi
    Etotheipi
    Obs is good. It's better than most other free recording software, those all have massive watermarks and bad quality.
    Simple🌳
    Simple🌳
    Ok, will do once I become confident enough to download OBS. Which might range from a few hours to a few days, but anyhow expect a playthrough sometime this month.
    Yesterday at night I remember watching one of the YouTube unsolved videos, this one talked about the Zipf mystery, but I didn't immediately watched it so I didn't know. I turned on the exact video that the other video was talking about... Just thought I'd share this strange occurrence.
    I have a wish, a wish that one day every video game company and studio will gang up on EA games and take them down.

Question: What would you think would happen if EA games took over Re-Logic (never)?
    "Enter Hardmode for 5.99?"
    Terraria on steam will cost 29.99
    If all of the bacteria in the world were to suddenly die, then every living being would be screwed.
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    I can only imagine what effect that'd have on our digestion process.

(For those that don't know, there's bacteria living your gut that assists in digestion and the processing of bodily waste.)
    I had a dream where I lived in a hotel and I got abducted somehow and thing happened. I ended up being transported to hell but it wasn't really hell at all. This "Hell" consists of food-like creatures with cartoon-ish eyes and girlfriend's dad from Friday Night Funkin'
    Also, fun fact. Even though I watch Terraria content and Minecraft content more than any other content, they appear the least in my dreams.
    Reactions: Ordinary Orange
    CursedSliver
    CursedSliver
    hmm...
    ever heard of lucid dreams
    Ordinary Orange
    Ordinary Orange
    Dreams are like that. I recently had one where the Middle East was in western Canada and China was in the east. The rest of North America was unchanged; I have no idea what caused that one.
    Microsoft just released a new Windows 10 update and it screwed a bunch of stuff up, google now crashes every few moments or so...
    Some clarification that everyone will ignore:
    The reason why I don't do roleplay as much as I used to is because I'm usually busy on my everyday life. Every week or so though I may have a day where I am open to roleplaying.
    For right now, Terraria isn't interesting me as much as it used to, but I am excited for upcoming events like workshop and 1.4 Tmod.
    Reactions: MagicasquirrelTMT
    Esther
    Esther
    Alright...
    *prepares plot convenience portals to actually be able to use Sandy whenever you're offline because Sandy's been softlocked this entire year and a bit more than that if I remember correctly, I don't keep track of time*
    Buffling
    Buffling
    Same, as much as I would love to rp, I don’t have enough time to be on all the time
    Mushy Chlorophyte
    Mushy Chlorophyte
    My RP keeps dying because I don’t have time.
    Listen to some or many videos of another language. If you watch a video native to your language again, your comprehension may get twisted and turned, and the video may throw you off.
    Bed_breaker117
    Bed_breaker117
    actually,I was watching a video with a language close to mine,and it's totally fine,it was really hard to hear though.
    'tis me again, Simple!
    So, I got another question: What are the chances of somebody on this forum becoming at least a mildly popular youtuber? (10k subs or higher.)
    For me, it's a 1.6%
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom