Terraria Community Forums

Mug Not Found
Mug Not Found
That we killed the dinosaurs using one giant rock that fell out of the sky, spreading across the world allowing us to begin the stone age.
Ordinary Orange
Ordinary Orange
That the earth is an egg that will hatch into a baby sun
appleNsauce
appleNsauce
That seseme street is just an elaborate ploy to brainwash kids into overthrowing the government, and that Elmo is just symbolic for anarchy
Bed_breaker117
Bed_breaker117
that school should be better.
Mushy Chlorophyte
Mushy Chlorophyte
That Galsreim is actually null island.
Daikon Ocelot
Daikon Ocelot
That there are other intelligent races out there like us. They fight with each other like us, they want to explore the space like us, they have racial and religious problem like us, well the point is, they're totally like us.
Techhunter_Talon
Techhunter_Talon
My conspiracy theory: The Earth isn't just flat. It's actually a disk on the backs of four elephants who are standing on the back of a cosmic sea turtle. Right now it's resting in the Sol system because it likes the warmth of the Sun.

This is the only 'Flat Earth' model I'd ever follow. :p
Esther
Esther
actually a disk on the backs of four elephants who are standing on the back of a cosmic sea turtle
A fellow DiscWorld reader, I see.
(I can't think of any answer myself btw, sorry)
Geotree
Geotree
DUCKS ARE OUR SUPREME OVErLORDS, NON BELIEVERS BEWARE
(ps. someone actually got mad at me for doing this once, this is a joke)
Techhunter_Talon
Techhunter_Talon
@Esther I don't read it but I'm well aware of that literary universe because of watching people play the Diskworld point-'n-click adventure games.
Esther
Esther
Close enough IMO.
Travlordian01⚡️
Travlordian01⚡️
Why do we exist
Talus
Talus
we must destroy the ozone layer to save our souls
Dark Sunshine
Dark Sunshine
???????????? idk like uh
ghosts do in fact exist or something, idk
Erinit🌳
Erinit🌳
the earth is a cube
Elemental Δ
Elemental Δ
That vaccines are actually beneficial, and masks could actually save America. Also, essential oils are useless except for peppermint, which has helped headaches of mine, and tea tree oil, which helps with clogged nasal passages.
Ivyss
Ivyss
That the antivaxx idea is actually a chinese lie to weaken other countries.
Evil Ghost Lady
Evil Ghost Lady
Big lobster.
Back
Top Bottom