Dapling
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• It's out everyone! I finally finished the Derplore Bestiary resource pack! I started working on this in april 2021 so I hope it was worth the wait. Go ahead and click the image if you're interested in downloading it, it'll take you to its steam workshop page.
    thumbnail.png
    Esther
    Esther
    I would say make a thread! Not everyone checks profile posts and this might get buried by others.
    I sadly don't plan on using this pack (though your lore does interest me), mainly because I'm worried it'll interfere with other packs I have (not counting Googlerraria here, that one's obvious), and for a few personal reasons.
    Dapling
    Dapling
    As long as you have it lower in the list than your other resource packs, it shouldn't take priority over them and should leave your other packs alone, though I understand if there's other reasons why.
    Reactions: Esther
    Eye Of Cthulhu 🌳
    Eye Of Cthulhu 🌳
    D E R P L I N G .
    Question: would anyone care if I made a quick suggestion which would be zenith themed weapons for other classes? I already have names for them (Volition, Arbiter, and Genesis) but it seems like the general consensus is that endgame is kind of glanced over when it comes to suggestions due to how often they tend to be low quality.
    By far the best theme I've ever heard for what is essentially a self-insert:
    Dapling
    Dapling
    It's the battle theme of a character called the Warden, who's design and overall abilities are a gigantic reference to one of the developers (specifically, Pure).
    The fight is both visually stunning and actually super creative and it's so good that I'd even say it's one of the best fights in the game.
    Question, can the Dirt Rod trigger Rolling Cacti? If so then there's a very nice way to disable them through walls.
    The Storm
    The Storm
    Ah yes, because the underground desert is full of dirt :dryadwink:
    Dapling
    Dapling
    you can just bring some dirt blocks with you and place them down :rolleyes:
    The fact that cheese, baked potatoes, and beans all aren’t food items in this game hurts me way more than it should.
    Tfw you expect to not be hyped about anything at all in the direct and then get proven wrong by a Miitopia remake of all things.
    I’m having trouble with a dragoncave puzzle again :sigh:
    Dapling
    Dapling
    nvm it was just a spell with very weird mana ratios.
    I had no idea what to put for my banner so I just did something that might be vaguely interesting. totally not a spoiler for a certain map I've been working on for a while
    The dragoncave valentines event is so hard... I’ve tried literally every spell combination I could figure out on the “two loves” puzzle and the only one that worked was Courage. The spells Banish, Duplicate, and Make Atrocious also worked but they didn’t count it as completed so I assume I still need to find two more spells and I have no idea what other elemental combinations I can try... :(
    Buffling
    Buffling
    Try messing with balance and time
    Dapling
    Dapling
    ...god damn it, the balance color is so dark that I didn’t see that it was glowing before
    I've finally started working on the Hoard biome suggestion. This is going to take a while... But it'll be worth it.
    Dapling
    Dapling
    I haven't decided between Brain of Cthulhu and Queen Bee yet. I'm leaning towards Brain of Cthulhu a bit more for this one though, because the other hallow alt I'm making is kind of perfect for Queen Bee.
    COOKl
    COOKl
    nice pun
    Dapling
    Dapling
    Oh my god.
    How did I not notice that.
    That's so perfect.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back