Terraria Community Forums

Travlordian01⚡️
Travlordian01⚡️
Hmmm.... just about chippyscouch man it would me amazing to have a tv show on him with his videos lol
Erinit🌳
Erinit🌳
I dont know
Buffling
Buffling
I want to make the hunger games a real thing. You stick some bad kids in an arena with some weapons and see who survives the longest; perfect juvenile punishment and entertainment for others
Dark Sunshine
Dark Sunshine
I agree with Buffling
Mug Not Found
Mug Not Found
I wanna see 12 seasons of karens being pitted against each other in a tournament style reality TV show, not because I'm evil but because I want to know if they'll make noises loud enough to be heard in space.
Erinit🌳
Erinit🌳
definitely
Ivyss
Ivyss
Mug, you mean like "logic" arguments kinda stuff?
Blue_M4ge🌳
Blue_M4ge🌳
A show where a bunch of flat earthers sail around the world to try to find the edge of it
Buffling
Buffling
Bed_breaker117
Bed_breaker117
probably about the pandemic.
Blue_M4ge🌳
Blue_M4ge🌳
But that’s already what CNN has been since this has all started.
Elemental Δ
Elemental Δ
Maybe about how dumb people can be by giving them logic puzzles like the one in Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone. I would love to see people fail over and over.
Daikon Ocelot
Daikon Ocelot
Hmm, maybe about random people I met. So, I invite random people I met in the street or any other public places (regardless who they are) to my show, and ask them to tell about their story (of course I'll only invite them if they want it). Basically like sharing story with friends when there is nothing else to do.
Mug Not Found
Mug Not Found
@Chir' If you put two violent rabid beasts in an enclosed area together I'd imagine they wouldn't be too friendly, I think the same logic can be used against karens, they'd argue regardless of anthing.
Back
Top Bottom