Terraria Community Forums

Buffling
Buffling
Sorry @Erinit, you took a little too long, but you can do tomorrow's question of the day!
Dark Sunshine
Dark Sunshine
ooh!
I've memorized the full lyrics of every song I have that has lyrics, and apparently I can not listen to a song for like three years, find it again, and still remember the lyrics.
I'm actually very impressed about this, considering.
Techhunter_Talon
Techhunter_Talon
Nothing specific but I seem to have a knack for remembering things that no one else remembers. Like, for instance, I recall a good chunk of what occurred in @Rastriavis's old Rustlands RP but yet he doesn't.
Bed_breaker117
Bed_breaker117
Math,Always stuff from amth.it seems so hard for some people,but fro me it's kind of easy.on another note,reading.I do a lot of reading,adn most of te timme,I can summarize what the book has.Yeah I'm lame
Esther
Esther
Probably keywords for character introductions I did, and the fact I somehow memorize around 5300 pages of RP-ing and can find stuff somewhat easily if I know which page range I should search.
Ivyss
Ivyss
Characters are something I tend to remember really well, usually.
Baconfry
Baconfry
jugemu jugemu gokonosurikire kaijari suigyo no suigyomatsu unraimatsu fuuraimatsu kuunerutokoro ni sumutokoro yaburakoji no burakoji paipopaipopaipo no shuringan shuringan no gurindai gurindai no ponpokopi no ponpokona no chokyumei no chousuke
A (Pioneer) Rock
A (Pioneer) Rock
I can remember my 100 character password to discord, I have a good sense for remembering anything that has to do with academics, but I have a terrible memory for basically anything else.
Travlordian01⚡️
Travlordian01⚡️
Pretty much all imagine dragons songs... not really a fan much anymore theyre still in my head though...
also ALMSOT A LOT OF THINGS IN TERRARIA, I HAVE ABOUT THE SAME KNOWLEDGE AS CHIPPY, BUT IT MAY BE IN DIFFERENT THINGS
Yoop90-
Yoop90-
remembering all the words to shepherd of fire after like 4-5 years...
does that count?
appleNsauce
appleNsauce
I can recite many of John Malane* bits from memory
Erinit🌳
Erinit🌳
I have no memory. I couldn't even do the question of the day!
Mug Not Found
Mug Not Found
Well when I'm remembering something I also get tons of memories from around the same time which I shouldn't even be able to remember, not sure if this counts but it's weird, does this happen to anyone else?
Daikon Ocelot
Daikon Ocelot
Hmm, probably many crafting recipes and strategies in all of the games I play, and... the name and personality of the characters in the cartoons I watch.
Jackiethederg
Jackiethederg
I threw pineapples onto my elementary school's roof
Back
Top Bottom