Buffling
Buffling
A free millon dollars, that's a lot of mun-muns
Jackiethederg
Jackiethederg
A million, I could finally get a good gaming pc
Buffling
Buffling
The average cost of college for four years is $25,362; the average cost of a house is $295,300 and the average cost of a car is $33,560. All together that's only $354,222 dollars, less than half of a million dollars; so I don't even think you would really need a billion dollars ever
Vitrolic Medicine
Vitrolic Medicine
Choosing nothing at all. I'm fine enough with money, only connection is troublesome.
Erinit🌳
Erinit🌳
a million dollars, as if you put it in a bank, you get 3000 dollars a week
Etotheipi
Etotheipi
Yeah, the important thing if you get a million dollars is to remember that it's not infinite and you shouldn't just go blow it on junk, because it will run out eventually. With a billion dollars you can blow it on junk all ya like though.
Vitrolic Medicine
Vitrolic Medicine
Nope, you can't either.

1 billion dollars is simply 1000 million dollars.
Etotheipi
Etotheipi
@Erinit ohhhh. Smort. Then you don't need a job even because that's 162k a year, which is pretty dang good for not working.
Etotheipi
Etotheipi
@Changing Flask you probably could blow a billion dollars on junk your entire life.
Vitrolic Medicine
Vitrolic Medicine
@Etothepi like putting it all into some prototype junk or buying a country.
Etotheipi
Etotheipi
@Changing Flask I mean if you tried to blow it all, you could, but if you blow it on stuff you actually want without the intention of running out of money it'd last a while.
Mug Not Found
Mug Not Found
Honestly my anwer probably depends on what kind of dollar, but even then given enough time you can probably turn a million dollars into a way to get far more money.
Etotheipi
Etotheipi
Follow up: If given a choice between a thousand dollars and a 1/6 chance for a million dollars, which do you pick?
Vitrolic Medicine
Vitrolic Medicine
Still none at all. I'd rather don't have any shady earnings figures in my lifetime.
Buffling
Buffling
@Changing Flask isn't entirely wrong; 1 billion dollars is more than one might expect. You could buy 10,950 of the most expensive Tesla models and still have money left over
SuperSkeletonboi
SuperSkeletonboi
id get billion, i could live life FOREVER
Blue_M4ge🌳
Blue_M4ge🌳
I’ll take the million, and put the money towards stocks.
Bed_breaker117
Bed_breaker117
million please.I'd like to invest it in my life.however irl,it would probably look suspicious and... it's just not fair
Elemental Δ
Elemental Δ
Million. I'll bank it, use the bare minimum for living, and save up for all the things I have planned.
A (Pioneer) Rock
A (Pioneer) Rock
I could live for the rest of my life with half a million, plus chance hates me more than I hate chocolate milk.
Back
Top Bottom