Terraria Community Forums

Elemental Δ
Elemental Δ
I would choose hot water. I want to at least feel my hands while the skin falls off.
GawenStarTeller
GawenStarTeller
I feel like this question needs more context as to what the temperatures of the water are. As it stands, I'd go with really cold water to avoid the third degree burns I'd receive for putting my hands in the hot variant for less than a second.
Elemental Δ
Elemental Δ
Maximum normal faucet temperatures, but the cold is colder.
Jackiethederg
Elemental Δ
Elemental Δ
So apparently I'm weird.
Yoop90-
Yoop90-
how is using the maximum hot faucet temperatures weird
Elemental Δ
Elemental Δ
Not that, preferring to feel pain than not feel. In my hands, at least.
Buffling
Buffling
Cold because I'd rather be mildly uncomfortable than to have permanent burns on my hands
Bed_breaker117
Bed_breaker117
Maximum.I laready use it everyday so I don't care lol
Travlordian01⚡️
Travlordian01⚡️
Really cold water, practically what I use if the water isn’t hot and I need to set the table.....
Kane Schmitz
Kane Schmitz
Cold, since that’s what I’m used to
Dark Sunshine
Dark Sunshine
I always wash my hands with really cold water. Sucks during winter, though.
Erinit🌳
Erinit🌳
same as dragonfirestaken
Mug Not Found
Mug Not Found
You wash your hands with really cold water!? No no no no no no no no, I'd wash my entire god damn house in that water! Ain't nobody on this earth that's gonna stop me from submersing myself in below zero temperatures, got that!
Elemental Δ
Elemental Δ
Oh. I see.
RavageTheSavage
RavageTheSavage
Really cold is more tolerable than overly hot.
Geotree
Geotree
Really cold dammit, if you wash your hands with hot water what the hell is wrong with you
Bed_breaker117
Bed_breaker117
well.Nothing i guess.but I use it anyway,because you get used to it,and it feels nice.
that's basically why hot running water was invented anyway
GawenStarTeller
GawenStarTeller
To be fair, I'm pretty sure it's more efficient to wash your hands with moderately hot water considering most guides concerning hand washing recommend it. But I'd still choose really cold water; minimal faucet temperatures can be warmed up gradually afterwards, whereas the maximum setting will burn you if it's been running too long.
appleNsauce
appleNsauce
Cold water, because hot water can burn your skin, but cold water also has a minimum temp it can be before it freezes
Back
Top Bottom