PulseFox
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• whats all this about ''dragoncave'' (something like that) all the time?
    PulseFox
    PulseFox
    at least i dont think its made for 5 year olds.
    Nev
    Nev
    I'm actually surprised you know what Tamagotchi was, as the fad happened a bit before your time. Unless... Don't tell me it's STILL a thing? I remember absolutely everyone having one of those damn things but me. And the best part was that I was considered the weirdo.
    PulseFox
    PulseFox
    yea, i got one kinda late. usually when i walked home from school i would bring it out and feed, play and do stuff with them. or maybe that was a ripoff, not sure. at least i know i had a tamagochi store game for my old DS. all you did was either play music, was a dentist or baked cake or takoyaki.
    a winter with no snow, a new years with no fireworks, and then my starbound dosent work. GREEEEEAAAAAAT. so happy right now.
    Firework time >=D
    PulseFox
    PulseFox
    i take that back. i celebrated new year in the middle of nowhere, and all fireworks i saw/heard were at least 1 kilometer away. at least it was at our old neighbours house so i met their cats again. *sigh*
    i wanna play terraria with someone. my brother isnt awake yet and wont play terraria, so im kinda bored.
    sorry for making that account, i didnt see the rules. im very sorry.
    suu
    suu
    What happened? :eek:
    PulseFox
    PulseFox
    i made an extra account, without seeing the rules saying that its not allowed. but thats in the past, no more about it is needed.
    i guess i shouldnt make suggestions since every single one 1:is bad. 2: i can only think of things slready made up. i truly am the worst.
    ............................................................................................................................................
    merry xmas everyone! it has started in terraria, so why not? (question:what is your favorite terraria christmas themed item? )
    hypa!【=◈︿◈=】
    hypa!【=◈︿◈=】
    Christmas hook! SO sparkly! \(◕ヮ◕)/
    PulseFox
    PulseFox
    actually started a new terraria playthrough, and got candy cane hook and fruitcake chakram very early.
    PulseFox used yawn. PulseFox left forum to sleep.
    Commander Crocket
    Commander Crocket
    I'm pretty sure you meant Rest, Yawn puts the opponent to sleep.
    PulseFox
    PulseFox
    yee......ZZZzzzzzzz........... but wait I yawned and fell asleep.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom