Lin Rin
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• By some miracle, I ACTUALLY managed to remember my password for my ancient dinosaur pc and recover all my old stuff! It feels so weird being back on here. Brings back so many memories. I got all emotional looking at my old screenshots and chats (ó﹏ò。)
    NOW TO REVISIT MY TERRARIA WORLDS! ლ( O`◡´O ლ)
    sooOooOoOoOo guess who managed to kill an almost-finished custom pc and is back to using a dino comp? meee
    I have work in the morning but I don't wanna sleep so I might as well marathon the duck song on plug dj ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    So you ever feel like you annoy everyone all the time so you kinda just disappear from the internets for AN ENTIRE YEAR? Just me? ok ( ._.)
    Ivyss
    Ivyss
    I only have that irl.
    Necrius
    Necrius
    Even when I feel I annoy everyone, it's their problem, not mine. Guess that's why I've been perma-banned in several places.
    So I hada dream where I was in a cook-off/bodybuilding contest against Gordon Ramsay on a beach. I woke up sad cuz it didn't actually happen
    Reactions: Daikonradish
    neoselket
    neoselket
    Who won
    Lin Rin
    Lin Rin
    It was a close match until Ramsay took off his apron to show off his killer abs, sending the onlookers into a frenzy. It's been nearly a year and a half and I still think about it like all the time
    Another day, another microscopic step closer to being able to host my Terraria server! (┛°▽°)┛ District Rin will soon live again!
    Some peeps at my workplace got sick this week so I got like 15 hours of overtime. I feel like death but maybe now I can buy stuff??? (╯°□°)╯
    Reactions: Varler
    Varler
    Varler
    Life is just a game

A CHILDREN'S CARD GAME that is

Pay with your life points
    Lin Rin
    Lin Rin
    Whoooaaaa that's pretty deep dude ( °O°)
    Remember when Terraria's Plug DJ wasn't a complete ghost town? Pepperidge farm remembers
    evquosC.png
    Reactions: Neimi
    Varler
    Varler
    Yes

-The only other person in Plug DJ with you right now
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    I see a wild Ice Cube in the background. :p
    Should I get a heated massage chair or upgrade to a computer that's not from the Jurassic Period? Decisions decisions...
    In what manner does one sling noodles professionally as opposed to casually
    Reactions: Lin Rin
    Lin Rin
    Lin Rin
    Dude you just summed up my entire life in one sentence :0
    I'm almost exclusively fueled by stir-fry and smoothies though and it's getting pretty old atm ~_~
    Varler
    Varler
    You must have had a subliminal influence on me yesterday because I had noodles for lunch and dinner yesterday unintentionally
    Neimi
    Neimi
    I'm getting to that point with pizza now, it's just unappealing to me at this point, even though it's actually yummy. Working with food is tough :\
    I just realized that I've pretty much been marathoning the duck song on an empty Plug DJ room for the past two hours. What am I even doing
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom