Terraria Community Forums

Esther
Esther
Uuuhhhh...
For me, it's probably that no matter how much life sucks at any time, there's always people who care about me. And that includes everyone here.
Kane Schmitz
Kane Schmitz
That someday, we will all return to monke
Chir'
Chir'
Human greed ruins everything.
Mug Not Found
Mug Not Found
That there's always someone watching from a distance.
Kane Schmitz
Kane Schmitz
Another matter what, there will always be terrible, stupid people in the world. Flat earthers, anti-vaxxers, mass murderers and people who think swearing at employees will make them obliged to do your bidding. I totally wouldn’t know what it’s like to be yelled at
Animus Viral
Animus Viral
That average isn't bad.
Travlordian01⚡️
Travlordian01⚡️
That if Terraria was never made chippy would probably not have youtube as his career, and I would not have probably the most wonderful game ever and have found this community, so thankful for terraria.
Yoop90-
Yoop90-
always come up with a plan before you act
Dark Sunshine
Dark Sunshine
Not all people are demons, and not all people are angels. Not all demons give curses, and not all angels give blessings.
Jackiethederg
Jackiethederg
Even if it hasn't expired, don't drink milk that smells funny.
Elemental Δ
Elemental Δ
If life gives you lemons, you give them back and ask yourself when life got hands in the first place.
FalloutGuy645
FalloutGuy645
To hell with what other people think; you do you, man.
Kane Schmitz
Kane Schmitz
If people hate you, that’s their problem, not yours. They probably refuse to be served by women or some stupid sucky
FederalGoose
FederalGoose
Nothing is infinite. Make the most out of the time you have.
Talus
Talus
the universe owes us nothing. the only way to be remembered is to do something worth remembering.
Back
Top Bottom