Etotheipi
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Tried PoH for the first time and somehow managed to get to NKG first try. I hadn't beaten NKG at the time though so I got slaughtered. Sad.
    Dapling
    Dapling
    Pure Vessel is harder than both Absolute Radiance and NKG for me.
    Etotheipi
    Etotheipi
    Oof. I practiced them a ton so it got to the point where they are decently easy. For me the main reason is that Pure Vessel fights are just way faster since there are way more opportunities to damage them that with NKG.
    Dapling
    Dapling
    I just find NKG's attacks much easier to dodge and Absrad has a surprising amount of downtime to heal.
    Steel Soul complete! I'm missing 10% for the steel heart achievement, but it shouldn't be too hard to get. I'm especially proud since it was my first attempt at steel soul and I just plowed through.
    Just got my final mask shard on my steel soul file. Now I just need to get Pure Nail, one more soul vessel, and Grimm's charm notch and I'll be fully maxed.
    I've been trying to do a speedrun for Hollow Knight and that requires me beating watcher knights with just shaman stone for charms, and 5 masks. It's not going too well.
    ~gasp~ it is the pi dude!
    I was just wandering through the cubing forums and wondered about all the inactive members I’d met, and remembered you

I think my username will tell you who I am
    Summoner is probably my favorite class for pre-hardmode now. I don't have much experience with it in hardmode yet, but it may become my favorite there.
    Reactions: Sylv and Esther
    Nakano15
    Nakano15
    That depends, if you do like many players who goes "I'm a summoner, so I should let my minions attack while I'm running around avoiding attacks", then you're playing WRONG!!
    At least that's what I think summoner gameplay before 1.4 was, since people stopped saying the class is bad after the devs added whips. Did the summons added an inhability of using melee, ranged or even magic weapons that time?
    Sylv
    Sylv
    As someone who has never played 1.4, summoner wasn't horrible it was just weaker. When you get into hardmode it gets better because of even more options for summons/armor.
    Kane Schmitz
    Kane Schmitz
    if you want to know what it was link pre-1.4, then
    -don't use whips
    -no obsidian or hallowed armor
    -no 1.4 summons
    -no flinx fur coat
    -wait till plantera to buy the pygmy necklace
    Reactions: Sylv
    I can't find any freakin boots. I've gotten 20+ life crystals, like 5 frozen boomerangs, 3 tsunamis in a bottle but I have yet to get any kind of running boots.
    I beat Hollow Knight for the first time! (And no, not true ending, I did two attempts against Radiance and got very destroyed. I want to come back to it soon though.)
    Etotheipi
    Etotheipi
    @Doodles Good luck! I probably wouldn't have done so well if I hadn't used the wiki, and I kinda regret spoiling stuff, and kind of not. There's so many things that I could have only found through a lot of frustrating trial and error, and I'm happy I avoided that. The best way is probably just to have a friend who plays the game and ask them for hints.
    Etotheipi
    Etotheipi
    Now that I've beat the game I think I might return to terraria a bit.
    Adapting
    Adapting
    You can alternate beating them? Lol.
    Nooo I died to the final Oblobble in trial of the conqueror.
    • Sad
    Reactions: CantWontDo
    Etotheipi
    Etotheipi
    Ay beat it next attempt. Colosseum is fun.
    Blue_M4ge🌳
    Blue_M4ge🌳
    I hated that trial, I was stuck on it for a long time. Good luck with the trial of the fool, I hear that one is a nightmare.
    Etotheipi
    Etotheipi
    I probably won't try fool for a while, I only did conqueror for the pale ore, I'm about to do nosk and then I get a pure nail. =)
    Broken Vessel was fun. I think he might have only been my 4th boss lol. Defender's Crest really helps with the blobbly ghost's he spawned.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom