Terraria Community Forums

TerrariaOn3DS
TerrariaOn3DS
tenthousandhoops
tenthousandhoops
As someone who saw the whole thing, I agree that letting peoples opinions stop you from enjoying something... Isn't exactly good. 1.4 has plenty of great stuff in it, independent of some petty drama.
anyway heres a funneh image lololo

Attachments

• IMG_20210313_063301.jpg
    IMG_20210313_063301.jpg
    182.6 KB · Views: 13
TerrariaOn3DS
TerrariaOn3DS
Please for god sakes just stop, you two have already made me cry, isn't that enough?
Dapling
Dapling
We said we were going to stop a long time ago. You're the one who chose to delete it and make us look worse.

And you are severely misinterpreting what my point was. It was never out of malice, but again you deleted the argument so you aren't going to allow anyone to see that either.
TerrariaOn3DS
TerrariaOn3DS
why would I delete you saying that you would stop? that would be stupid of me to do because I just want this to end
The Storm
The Storm
Well I just tried to explain myself but you just kept deleting my messages, the only one making this worse is you. Had you not deleted any messages then we would've stopped long ago. Anyway I apologise for hurting your feelings, but I recommend you learn how to take criticism, it will be a useful skill for the future.
Dapling
Dapling
I literally said to storm "let's put this to rest". That is literally saying we're going to stop. In fact this is the second time I've pointed this out, but what a surprise, you deleted that too.
1615589400522.png
TerrariaOn3DS
TerrariaOn3DS
you call continuing to be rude after being told to stop CRITICISM?
What in the actual :red:
TerrariaOn3DS
TerrariaOn3DS
when and where do you claim to have tried to end this that you have caused?
The Storm
The Storm
Well you deleted the messages that stated it.
I never called you rude, I am just pointing out exactly what you did.
Dapling
Dapling
A message that you deleted yourself. See why doing that can have consequences? You were so caught up in going against me that you wouldn't even read what I was saying.

In my own words it was "Let's put this to rest, storm. If he doesn't want to listen then let him." That is literally telling storm to stop and saying I'm going to stop.
TerrariaOn3DS
TerrariaOn3DS
i literally never saw such a message! where was it before it was deleted?
Dapling
Dapling
It was the third message I sent below this post. Right before I said "censorship time, huh?"
The Storm
The Storm
It was after my first two messages which you also deleted:
proof.png
Dapling
Dapling
The second message is why I said it, actually, storm was starting to get to be too much and was beginning to repeat himself.
The Storm
The Storm
Yeah I'll admit my second post there was kinda unnecessary, but the point still stands.
TerrariaOn3DS
TerrariaOn3DS
i didn't even read those messages because i was pissed and didn't want to hear a single thing you had to say
The Storm
The Storm
why would I delete you saying that you would stop? that would be stupid of me to do because I just want this to end
Well have you had read them first this never would've happened
Dapling
Dapling
I understand now. I still don't agree with the decision to delete them, but I understand why it was made.

I apologize, I did not realize it would be this offensive.
TerrariaOn3DS
TerrariaOn3DS
i have a question, why didn't you stop at any of those times i asked you to stop?
Back
Top Bottom