• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Terraria Community Forums

Omega Derpling
Omega Derpling
Because, frankly, you made me angry by trying to censor me. That's not something you can just do to people.
Storm Diver
Storm Diver
Again, we would've stopped this ages ago had you not deleted all of our messages.
Anyway we're stuck in an infinite loop, I apologise again for any offence caused.
Storm Diver
Storm Diver
Trying to censor something always makes it worse, it's called the "Streisand effect"
TerrariaOn3DS
TerrariaOn3DS
before these messages, back on Leinfor's profile I mean
Storm Diver
Storm Diver
We were just stating our opinion on Ocram, are we not allowed to do that?
TerrariaOn3DS
TerrariaOn3DS
You kept saying that he just uses EoC ai after I told you to stop even if it was just stopping in front of me
Omega Derpling
Omega Derpling
My screenshots aren't very comprehensive of that part because I wasn't aware it would be deleted, so I unfortunately don't know if I can justify that because I'm not sure exactly what I said now.
TerrariaOn3DS
TerrariaOn3DS
You said that he uses EoC ai, i tried to change your mind on it, you continued, I told you to stop, and the cycle repeated
Omega Derpling
Omega Derpling
Oh wait that? I don't remember you ever telling me to stop calling it EoC and I'm not sure I even used that reasoning for it but I could be wrong.

I do remember something about debunking that Expert EoC was taken from ocram, but never explicitly stating that ocram was a clone of EoC. I have stated it before in other conversations but I'm fairly certain I didn't in that one.
Omega Derpling
Omega Derpling
Again, I could be wrong here. I'm going off of memory alone.
TerrariaOn3DS
TerrariaOn3DS
i remember somebody saying that he uses EoC ai modified a little that made it kind of like Expert EoC's ai
then I said that if Ocram uses EoC ai, then Expert EoC uses Ocram ai with little changes
Omega Derpling
Omega Derpling
Ah, right, and then after that I said that Expert EoC wasn't remotely similar to ocram because of both cosmetic and functional reasons.

The first phrase doesn't sound that familiar to me, so it might have been storm.
Omega Derpling
Omega Derpling
This might have just been bad timing as to when I showed up to it.
TerrariaOn3DS
TerrariaOn3DS
probably
TerrariaOn3DS
TerrariaOn3DS
well i gtg. glad we began to sort this out
but were all prolly getting warning points for this anyways
Storm Diver
Storm Diver
You kept saying that he just uses EoC ai after I told you to stop even if it was just stopping in front of me
I was just stating the obvious and thought you kept denying it, so I tried give more reasons as to why. I didn't realise that you just found it annoying.
Storm Diver
Storm Diver
This is just gonna go round in full circles again so we should stop it.
Storm Diver
Storm Diver
Also let's not hold grudges because of this, hopefully we can all put this behind us.
Omega Derpling
Omega Derpling
Storm, you just completely missed the point. In fact one might say you went against it. He clearly knows what you are saying and wants you to stop saying it.

(I also apologize to all of the early messages that are going to have like 40 notifications from this)
Storm Diver
Storm Diver
Fair enough, if he wants me to stop saying that in front of him then so be it.
Top Bottom