M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Is this a general bug or is there something wrong with my world? Lately, I’ve been trying to purify it, and at random times, the game resets and it also completely wipes the map too, so I have to re discover anything. But the thing is, I have a ton of items in that world, so is that why or is it just a bug? I’m on the Switch
    IndigoGollum
    IndigoGollum
    It's definitely a bug. What do you mean by a ton of items?
    M
    MMSC
    I have like 100 chests in that world, so I wasn’t sure if that caused problems
    Does anyone know why the Princess isn’t showing up? I have every NPC, I have her bestiary entry, so what am I doing wrong?
    IndigoGollum
    IndigoGollum
    Þank you MMSC, but our princess is in anoðer castle!
    Do golden lock boxes, which you get from fishing really exist on the switch version? Maybe I have really bad luck but I’ve gotten dungeon crates but so far no golden lock boxes
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    They do. It's just that at the version, they have a 16.67% chance of existing in a crate.
    Reactions: MMSC
    M
    MMSC
    DAIKONRADISH YOU HAVE SAVED ME AGAIN

MY ETERNAL THANKS
    Can you farm lime kelp by making underground farms? It’s a nightmare to find
    M
    MMSC
    Daikonradish you have saved me again. Could I start with just flooding areas there, and would that make it grow?
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    Find the deepest body of water and widen it, I suppose? That and keep checking your map often.
    M
    MMSC
    Thank you very much
    Is there anyway to stop my beach from getting corrupted? I’m pretty sure it’s beyond the world border and I don’t know what to do. I’m on console so unfortunately TEdit won’t help
    Reactions: SomePersonIGuess
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    Do you have enough money for a Clentaminator and solution? Do you have a Steampunker in your town?
    M
    MMSC
    I do. Everytime I purify it the sand gets corrupted again
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    Blue Solution?
    Does anyone know a good way to increase Doctor Bones spawn? He is the only banner I need for my collection, and if you know any please let me know. Thank you
    Does anyone know if there are comment threads/posts where you can post ideas for items/NPC’s and other things?
    Evil Ghost Lady
    Evil Ghost Lady
    There is actually an entire section dedicated to ideas.
    Reactions: MMSC
    M
    MMSC
    My thanks to you
    When cleansing the underground hallow, do I need to remove the crystals for it to count or no
    How can you increase Pinky’s spawn rate? Should I go underground or stay on the surface? It spawned bear where the goblin scout did, but where can I maximize it’s natural spawn rate?
    How do you get to the 20th wave of the Frost Moon? So far, I got to 15 but no one dropped any trophies. I used nebula armor, last prism, celestial emblem, mana flower, sorcerer emblem. Any tips on arenas/setups will greatly help. Thanks
    Golden Heretic Snakeboat
    Golden Heretic Snakeboat
    don't put mana flower and last prism together, with last prisms insane mana consumption, you'll be dealing 25% less damage almost permanently.

your setup should be celestial shell, celestial stone, avenger emblem, and keeping the celestial and sorcerer emblems, all reforged to menacing, and you should have a mount like the cosmic car key or shrimpy truffle if you're in expert mode.
    Golden Heretic Snakeboat
    Golden Heretic Snakeboat
    you should also have heart lanterns and campfires set up, with a lot of room to maneuver.
    M
    MMSC
    Alright, thank you very much
    How do you get to the 20th wave of the Frost Moon? So far, I got to 15 but no one dropped any trophies. I used nebula armor, last prism, celestial emblem, mana flower, sorcerer emblem. Any tips on arenas/setups will greatly help. Thanks
    How do you kill Betsy? I’m having trouble with it
    Adapting
    Adapting
    It's extremely difficult. I was only able to do it with friends.
    N
    Nicy183
    Try avoiding its flame attack by hovering to the side with some wing or flying up fast. If your in expert, a soaring insignia is very helpful , avoiding the flame attack is important as the on fire debuff it gives is a main source of damage, I’ve beaten it once but battles it two times the second time I lost because I tried to tank it win summoner equipment also not standing still is important too.

I hope this helps
    N
    Nicy183
    Btw when I say hovering to the side I mean move to the side with hover activated
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom