Terraria Community Forums

Ivyss
Ivyss
Going outside and talking to people.
Dark Sunshine
Dark Sunshine
It honestly hurts to think about, but I'm not sure. Probably a world where no one even remotely cares about me or my feelings. Something that would constantly cut me to the core.
Well...
Yoop90-
Yoop90-
Hmm
Communicating with others in school
Draymien
Draymien
Stubbing my toe every 10 minutes... It's not like it happens to me already...
Mug Not Found
Mug Not Found
North Korea.
A lack of people who actually give a damn about you, which is why I make sure that those I care about know I care about them, and you should do the same.
Techhunter_Talon
Techhunter_Talon
If you have it, download the Silent Hill themed gm_bigcity map (think it's called 'gm_bigcity_sh) in Garry's Mod. Right there would be my personal Hell. Completely alone in a place that should be bustling with (non-paranormal) activity.
Mug Not Found
Mug Not Found
Techhunter_Talon
Techhunter_Talon
@Mug the Mimic Cry of Fear has enemies in it. My personal hell wouldn't have any of that. Eventually, you can change that fear to aggression and vent it all on what ever nightmarish things are being tossed at you.
Travlordian01⚡️
Travlordian01⚡️
Hmmmmmmmmmmm
FTW MM start in hardmode, character setting is hardcore and you can only use the slime staff.
And once mods get 1.4 all of the hard setting they have such as revengence and death and many more....
Just absolute HELL
Edit: if badger managed to do this.... well he’s a god, in your terms in my terms, he’s super human
Elemental Δ
Elemental Δ
Fighting this over and over again with no items or saves in real life:
Willow the wisp
Willow the wisp
Sitting in a concrete room with nothing to do
Jackiethederg
Jackiethederg
Being forced to fix things I don't know how to, and being yelled at when I mess up.
Kit Da Percussionist
Kit Da Percussionist
Getting the best Lego sets ever and then having someone smash them all with a hammer into a street drain.
Back
Top Bottom