Terraria Community Forums

Chir'
Chir'
I'd live somewhere I like, not ever being seen except maybe sometimes by a delivery person bringing food.
Travlordian01⚡️
Travlordian01⚡️
You know it, youtuber is my choice and live in the UK!
Yoop90-
Yoop90-
somewhere in the woods
like REALLY deep in the woods
Geotree
Geotree
stalking the internet (messing with geotree)
CantWontDo
CantWontDo
i would just finish school, then just learn as much as possible about gamedev and coding, then make an awesome game.
MagicasquirrelTMT
MagicasquirrelTMT
SPAAAAAAAAAAACE
I would be floating in space
And doing space stuff
Sylv
Sylv
In a bunker, play terraria, eat sleep game repeat,
Animus Viral
Animus Viral
Live in my own created universe because I don't want to pay rent even if money wasn't a concern, probably just writing for a living or something, and browse the internet. Because eh.
Adapting
Adapting
Dubai, live lavishly and my best life.
Dark Sunshine
Dark Sunshine
Where I live now, as a baker, and play lots of video games (maybe even make a YouTube video!) in my free time
Buffling
Buffling
I would totally live in a mountainy forest cabin filled with musical equipment and video games
Elemental Δ
Elemental Δ
What Buffling said, but replace the music stuff with a whole underground/separated workshop for all sorts of things and a game development studio. All alone in a forest is my thing. Maybe somewhere in Scotland or something, somewhere with old ruined castles. Those are cool.
sillybunneh
sillybunneh
Rustic cabin by the lake. In the woods. Maybe a neighbour within trekking distance so I'd be able to get help moving heavy stuff, and someone to talk to during the odd full moon or something. Hey we be playing Terraria in real life!

Not sure what'd I do tho, maybe bake too, go swimming in the lake, plant lots of veggies, and er, grow my hair really long til it drags on the floor...?
Back
Top Bottom