Simple🌳
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ash from Pokemon before Sun and Moon:
    10 year old boy who starts off as an idiot but matures as the series goes on. Heck, he even had a death scene and a kiss!
    Ash in Sun and Moon:
    childish humor, he's not 10 guys, he's 5.
    Why am I getting Vtuber recommendations on youtube? Is this a growing trend? Or is this just Youtube's recommendations/history not functioning correctly again (I have history turned off)?
    Sensitivity
    I'll ask you this, how many things on the internet describe the word up there right now?
    Definitely more than 5,827 for sure.
    Esther
    Esther
    Computer mice is one of them, and mine is always at a low sensitivity because I prefer precision over seeing the pointer yeet to the other side if I move the mouse an atom to the left.
    How to get up from Sleep Paralysis.
    1. Breath in and out, calmly.
    2. Think of peaceful thoughts.
    3. Wait patiently.
    4. Move around.
    5. Snap out of it and MOVE AS FAST AS YOU CAN BEFORE IT DRAGS YOU BACK-
    Me, watching random youtube video and scrolls down... (Just in case anyone is curious, it's Joel G.)
    Screenshot 2021-04-04 071739.png

This Godamn Fnaf video shook me, and now I feel uneased again. How why what??
    I was just watching a random video, and...
    Screenshot 2021-04-04 064633.png

This commenter acts like if @Esther and @RazorBlade were to be combined into one human body, except for it's also Weeb Guy from the singing game.
    Esther
    Esther
    *tries to put phone in sleep mode*
    *gets pinged 2 seconds after I do so*
    Aaaaa
    Razor_Typhoon
    Razor_Typhoon
    does that mean......we are trapped..
    I probably had one of the most self-aware dreams ever. I'm not going to even mention those two people who live in a comedy show at the end, because I don't know what it means for me. The dream basically stated that if you become anxious during a dream, it will turn back on you and be more aggressive... what, how, why?
    A few weeks ago I clicked on a vid called "Nezuko Day" in curiosity. Now, I still have Nezuko in my recommendations. Strange, because...
    Screenshot 2021-04-03 193542.png
    Screenshot 2021-04-03 193402.png
    And so... the mighty tumbler adventured across the lands, in search of his true origins.
    Capture 2021-04-03 14_37_06.png
    When is your texture pack going to be released?
    Simple🌳
    Simple🌳
    Hmm, not sure. I am very lazy at making stuff, so time can vary. I'm still on the early stages of making it though, so it may take a while.
    We may think that we are big, but we are, in fact, very small. We are severely outnumbered by bacteria and other microscopic organisms. If all microscopic organisms were to go on a weight measure, and we on the other side, we'd shoot violently upward.

I gained this information by researching about organisms, why? Because I'm making a project, in which I will biologically explain the Terrarian world.
    Floating Sand Castle.
    Floating Logs.
    Goat king.
    A singing dual with your gf's dad.
    Edgy Goth Girl murders boy in green shirit's school.
    Plumber trying to rescue-
    Peanut sauce
    Peanut sauce
    4= FnF
    6=mario
    The Owler
    The Owler
    Funny Skeleton Man.
    Racist Chaotic Card King.
    Eldritch Moon God missing his legs.
    Rainbow-infused god-like goat who has an affinity for stars.
    A giant interdimensional dragon healed by mystical crystals who spews toxic flames.
    A giant pufferfish who shoots lasers and slows you down with magic.
    A man-made monstrosity that punishes all living creatures with exploding skulls of decay.

I think I should stop.
    You misclick in Vanilla Friday Night Funkin: -10 points.
    You misclick in Modded Friday Night Funkin: -138479 points.

By the way, 1.4.2.1 really helped solve the luminite ore sounding like wood issue.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom