Fargowilta
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey @Fargowilta , ive been trying to get a vagabond soul but even in recipe browser it never shows up, i have calamity and fargos soul, mutant and soul DLC mods.
    help?
    hey sorry to bother you but is there a way to disable the fart sound of the aelous boots?
    InigoGollum
    InigoGollum
    If you're on PC you can use a resource pack. I don't know exactly which file you'd need to replace but it shouldn't be hard.
    Hey sorry to bother but I'm trying to run the Mutant mod, but on load it says that some of the banners to items recipes don't have results, is there a way for me to fix it or am i running the wrong version?
    Hey Fargo. Started a world specifically to fight Mutant, I had Eternity mode enabled, even defeated the wall of flesh and Moonlord. But when I spawned him, when he should have turned to his second phase, he just died and all he dropped was Mutant's Gift. Dunno if this was something to do with my progression, or my gear, or if it was a bug or something. Please let me know if (and how) I can fix this. Thanks!

Attachments

• image_2022-03-24_205009.png
      image_2022-03-24_205009.png
      872.2 KB · Views: 537
    I was wondering, do you plan to import the fargo mods to 1.4?
    Travlordian01⚡️
    Travlordian01⚡️
    I believe so… I’ve been seeing some of the Fargo mods in 1.4 alpha, although it isn’t the main Fargo’s soul mod, but there is a few
    Could you adjust your fallen stars mod to allow for fewer fallen stars? I'm not sure if it's that simple, but if it is then I'd really appreciate it. I'm trying to make that happen and then, if possible, adjust the mana star recipe to be 10 stars rather than 3. But if I could adjust the fallen stars, that second one might not even be necessary which would be a nice surprise.
    Fargowilta
    Fargowilta
    You can adjust the star rate in the config
    I would like to enjoy PAIN even more than what you have given to us. Please if you could keep me apprised I would be quite opportune. But on god I want to experience the maximum outage of pain. I also would like to experience the ultimate agony. On top of agony I would like to be tormented.

Sincerely,
    Kragg
    I tried using masochist mode EX but it doesnt seem to work, as it disables all spawns, and i cant even spawn enemies through cheat sheet. Is this a known issue and will it be fixed or is it something wrong specifically with my game.
    So im trying to get slime energizer and I do the swarm thing. All the king slimes are decimated by my endgame gear. it gives the swarm has been defeated message but when I use my loot magnet (collects all items) I don't get the energizer. Am I doing something wrong?
    I just decided to get myself into skin creation and was wondering if it was ok to take the mutant into the 3rd dimension
    Fargowilta
    Fargowilta
    this is very late but of course!
    Since thorium and calamity had alot of updates, can you try updating the souls and the crafting compatibilty in the fargo's mutant and soul in the fargo's soul dlc too?
    whats up with the mutant's music when i spawn him by having a blue star in my inventiry the music is strange what is it
    any chance of fixing the both evils mod to work with large world enabler? It halts worldgen at the minecart tracks generation.
    hey fargowilta just wanted to know how to get into eternity mode as i can't access it because the wiki says to use the mutants gift but when i do i get into masochist mode, me and my friend have tried to get the lunar crystals you get with eternity mode through moon lord but with no luck. so yeah if you could help there it would be cool :D. and sorry for such long post :D
    Leaper
    Leaper
    Eternity mode is simply the new name for masochist mode.
    C
    Crozzzza
    ohhhh well i dont get how come it be me and my friend cant get the lunar crystals then?
    Leaper
    Leaper
    Ask on the discord.
    Hey yeah just wanna ask if I have some ideas for the sprites you have already can I send you some of my personal take of the sprites?
    Fargowilta
    Fargowilta
    yes, you can and it would be best in the discord if you have that there's a channel just for this
    can you guys cooperate with the calamity guys and fix the issue with nymph? i had to disable calamity mod to kill nymphs and the new deviantt boss 🥺👉👈

anyway, good job on the latest update of the mod!! IT'S SO GOOD!!!
    Fargowilta
    Fargowilta
    it should be fixed in the next calamity update
    hey!, i really like the themes of the abomination and mutant, is there some place where i can listen to them?
    yudgefudge
    yudgefudge
    If you want to listen to them, prolong the boss fight
    Fargowilta
    Fargowilta
    yea music boxes , also they say the song names which are on youtube
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom