Elemental Δ
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• So 1.4.4 will be the 'final final final final FINAL update, for real this time, no seriously, we mean it', right?
    I have a problem that I can only solve by testing or getting the answer: If you kill a Lynel with an Ancient Arrow, does it drop its weapons?
    EDIT: I just tested on the Lynel on Shatterback Point and can confirm it does not drop weapons.
    Doodles
    Doodles
    Ancient Arrows are meant to kill anything in one hit, with the tradeoff of getting no loot.
    Full rubber gear acquired! Just did Thundra Plateau. Now to upgrade stuff.
    Elemental Δ
    Elemental Δ
    Just Castleblight, also known as Calamity Ganon. I'm waiting to fight Ganon until I get the other half of the shrines and complete more side quests.
    Kane Schmitz
    Kane Schmitz
    Well, getting all the shrines isn’t necessary. Fully enhanced Barbarian Armor or Soldier’s Armor should work. And a dish to boost what each armor lacks. (Attack +++ for soldier, Defense +++ for Barbarian)
    And be sure to include a Horn Shard to make it last a good long time. (Mighty Bananas/Ironshrooms work)
    Elemental Δ
    Elemental Δ
    I just want to 100% the game.
    Over halfway done with the shrines! Just did the warbler's nest shrine, and putting me at 61 shrines done! I also have 39 ancient arrows. I've killed a lot of guardians...
    BotW: Down to two memories to find, I also went to the shield surfing minigame and got the knight's shield second try. My first try I went too far to the left and fell in the lake. Helpful tip for shield surfing: use an Ancient Shield. It moves the fastest out of every shield in the game, and the snow lets you do it as much as you want without breaking the shield.
    Hollow Knight: I decided to take a break from Traitor Lord to find some charms. I found the charms, and now I'm looking for Essence. I just beat No-Eyes, putting my total to over 1100 Essence. And yes, I got the mask shard from Stone Sanctuary.
    Reactions: Doodles
    Doodles
    Doodles
    Make sure to keep getting essence, because there's a vital reward once you get to a certain amount.
    Travlordian01⚡️
    Travlordian01⚡️
    You know I should probably start playing hollow knight again lol
    Elemental Δ
    Elemental Δ
    I'm still gathering, don't worry. I just got the Whispering Root in the Ancestral Mound, after hating a Fungal Wastes warrior dream.
    I think I might just do a Create mod playthrough. It's a really good mod, everything is very polished and balanced, and it's overall a great experience to play with. And the way everything can work together to make huge assembly lines without being overpowered or too late-game is amazing.
    Perhaps Rats is the solution to my automated item transportation issue... And I could use the Extra Utilities dimensional quarry for the miners... Oh yeah. It's all coming together.
    EDIT: Apparently the author of Extra Utilities 2 has stopped working on it, because the last update was some time in early 2020. I had to find a replacement mod, but it should work well enough.
    Working on a Minecraft modpack that basically turns the game into Factorio. I have inserters from Create, a TConstruct-like mod for the forge and hopefully fluid tanks, a solar panel RF mod or whatever it generates, a mining helmet, and mining lasers. Robots might be tricky...
    I'm thinking about starting a Terraria server if enough people want to join. It'd be vanilla 1.4.1.2 on PC, I think, usually no PvP, and open to anyone who can join.
    Finally managed to get the lifeblood masks to get Lifeblood Core. I used Joni's Blessing, Lifeblood Heart, and got the cocoons in King's Pass and Kingdom's Edge. Ended up getting hit twice, which is part of why I got the cocoon in King's Pass.
    Reactions: Etotheipi
    Etotheipi
    Etotheipi
    Nice. I found it easier to use Joni's, Lifeblood Heart, and Fragile Heart, but that works too =)
    Elemental Δ
    Elemental Δ
    Thing is, I accidentally fed Fragile Heart to Divine when I was trying to do Greed instead. That thing still creeps me out...
    Etotheipi
    Etotheipi
    Ah, that sucks.
    Shade Cloak and Abyss Shriek acquired, and every stag station discovered! Now to fight the Traitor Lord...
    Hollow Knight progress: I decided to take a break from grinding out the Hornet 2 fight and get some more essence instead. Almost 500 now!
    Reactions: Etotheipi
    Elemental Δ
    Elemental Δ
    My most recent attempt had Spell Twister, Shaman Stone, Grubsong, and Shape of Unn.
    Etotheipi
    Etotheipi
    I think Soul Catcher would probably work better in that build than shape of unn, since then you can cast a spell every two nail hits, and I can't think of that many places Shape of Unn would be useful.
    Elemental Δ
    Elemental Δ
    I'd change out Shape of Unn if I were more confident in my healing locations... Besides, it lets me duck under the long-range stab. I'll try it with Soul Catcher and see if I get further. Or beat it, but that probably won't happen.
    Imagine this: You find a mountain, and discover it's covered by a dwarven fortress. You climb to the top and find a very deep hole. You jump down, and at the bottom is a massive cavern full of ancient relics and statues. And at the far end, you see a wall, and a gate with large blue torches on either side. You walk in, and there you see the real fortress, hidden from all but the dwarves that built it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom