Elemental Δ
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• So 1.4.4 will be the 'final final final final FINAL update, for real this time, no seriously, we mean it', right?
    I'm grinding Trial of the Warrior for the Geo I need for the unbreakable charms. Just 19 rounds to go...
    Now I want mini Divine Beasts to protect my house. The lasers would work, and they'd be the right color too.
    Trial of the Warrior done! The final boss of the trial was really hard and I couldn't beat it for ages. easy. Stupidly easy. I had fun wailing on him though.
    • Angry
    Reactions: Doodles
    Doodles
    Doodles
    You dare talk down to Zote the Mighty, a knight of great renown in this way?
    Looks like someone forgot Precept Fourteen...
    Elemental Δ
    Elemental Δ
    I forgot all 57.
    Watcher Knights down! Weaversong, Shaman Stone, Grubsong, and Spell Twister destroy them. I somehow managed to only get hit three times my winning attempt.
    Elemental Δ
    Elemental Δ
    It wasn't really working for me. I needed to get close, which just ended up with me taking damage.
    Doodles
    Doodles
    Also, since you already defeated them, I think i'll tell you this. above the boss room is a room with a rope, cutting the rope drops a chandelier onto one of the knights, permanently lowering the amount of Watcher Knights you have to fight from 6 to 5.
    Elemental Δ
    Elemental Δ
    I found that out myself. I tend to explore every nook and cranny I can access, and bang my nail against the walls and ceiling of almost every room I enter.
    Pixie AI is annoying. I tried using bubble blocks in my farm, and they just float above it! Not helpful for my volcano farm...
    BotW: Just finished the Xenoblade quest, now to hope that a blood moon happened between when I killed every Molduga and now. They're really fun to fight for some reason...
    Doodles
    Doodles
    Lynels arent that interesting, for me its just flurry rush until they're dead.
    Kane Schmitz
    Kane Schmitz
    Kinda yeah
    Not to mention ones with swords are way easier to get flurry rushes off of
    Elemental Δ
    Elemental Δ
    I have flurry rushes down for guardian scouts. The ones with weapons, any way.
    I have a problem that I can only solve by testing or getting the answer: If you kill a Lynel with an Ancient Arrow, does it drop its weapons?
    EDIT: I just tested on the Lynel on Shatterback Point and can confirm it does not drop weapons.
    Doodles
    Doodles
    Ancient Arrows are meant to kill anything in one hit, with the tradeoff of getting no loot.
    Full rubber gear acquired! Just did Thundra Plateau. Now to upgrade stuff.
    Elemental Δ
    Elemental Δ
    Just Castleblight, also known as Calamity Ganon. I'm waiting to fight Ganon until I get the other half of the shrines and complete more side quests.
    Kane Schmitz
    Kane Schmitz
    Well, getting all the shrines isn’t necessary. Fully enhanced Barbarian Armor or Soldier’s Armor should work. And a dish to boost what each armor lacks. (Attack +++ for soldier, Defense +++ for Barbarian)
    And be sure to include a Horn Shard to make it last a good long time. (Mighty Bananas/Ironshrooms work)
    Elemental Δ
    Elemental Δ
    I just want to 100% the game.
    Over halfway done with the shrines! Just did the warbler's nest shrine, and putting me at 61 shrines done! I also have 39 ancient arrows. I've killed a lot of guardians...
    BotW: Down to two memories to find, I also went to the shield surfing minigame and got the knight's shield second try. My first try I went too far to the left and fell in the lake. Helpful tip for shield surfing: use an Ancient Shield. It moves the fastest out of every shield in the game, and the snow lets you do it as much as you want without breaking the shield.
    Hollow Knight: I decided to take a break from Traitor Lord to find some charms. I found the charms, and now I'm looking for Essence. I just beat No-Eyes, putting my total to over 1100 Essence. And yes, I got the mask shard from Stone Sanctuary.
    Doodles
    Doodles
    Make sure to keep getting essence, because there's a vital reward once you get to a certain amount.
    Travlordian01⚡️
    Travlordian01⚡️
    You know I should probably start playing hollow knight again lol
    Elemental Δ
    Elemental Δ
    I'm still gathering, don't worry. I just got the Whispering Root in the Ancestral Mound, after hating a Fungal Wastes warrior dream.
    I think I might just do a Create mod playthrough. It's a really good mod, everything is very polished and balanced, and it's overall a great experience to play with. And the way everything can work together to make huge assembly lines without being overpowered or too late-game is amazing.
    Perhaps Rats is the solution to my automated item transportation issue... And I could use the Extra Utilities dimensional quarry for the miners... Oh yeah. It's all coming together.
    EDIT: Apparently the author of Extra Utilities 2 has stopped working on it, because the last update was some time in early 2020. I had to find a replacement mod, but it should work well enough.
    Working on a Minecraft modpack that basically turns the game into Factorio. I have inserters from Create, a TConstruct-like mod for the forge and hopefully fluid tanks, a solar panel RF mod or whatever it generates, a mining helmet, and mining lasers. Robots might be tricky...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom