• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Terraria Community Forums

DV Game
DV Game
or why don't have a basic dislike option? and no, "angry" is not dislike, dislike is a thing I put if I disagree smth. like = opposite of dislike.
like... people aren't always fluffy and happy, and not everyone should get likes for their post. I would truly remove half of my likes cuz they are on my stupid msgs.
DV Game
DV Game
or some people who are making mods, my mod is literal crap, and why I got any likes? why are people liking every mod post? are they just so happy that they want to like everything?
ahhhhh... idk what I've said but I wanted to
DV Game
DV Game
also, I don't understand the point of "modding is hard, and even this is good" I DON'T CARE HOW HARD IT IS, I care about the quality of the product. Making Chromebooks is also not that easy, but you don't like them. hm?
Top Bottom