Elemental Δ
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• So 1.4.4 will be the 'final final final final FINAL update, for real this time, no seriously, we mean it', right?
    I have no idea how to get the Grub between Greenpath and Queen's Gardens. Can anyone help with this?
    Doodles
    Doodles
    Can you send a screenshot of where it is on the map?
    Elemental Δ
    Elemental Δ
    Never mind, I needed to use my nail more. It was behind some glass by the Greenpath entrance.
    I was exploring Deepnest to get a Grub, and I discovered the most twisted, horrifying boss I've seen.
    CantWontDo
    CantWontDo
    kind of. i keep dashing into enemies because it feels like i should dash through them
    Dapling
    Dapling
    I've just been stuck for like 4 days trying to nohit the hardest boss in the game :(
    Elemental Δ
    Elemental Δ
    Don't worry, you'll be able to dash through things soon enough.
    Hollow Knight: I just killed Hive Knight and the Collector, and am now working on getting the Grubs that are marked on the map. Crystal Peak crusher puzzle... So annoying.
    Doodles
    Doodles
    There's a pretty good charm in Deepnest called Sharp Shadow, which allows you to go farther while doing a shade dash, it also makes your shade dash deal damage to enemies. It's useful against Traitor Lord because of his large size.
    Elemental Δ
    Elemental Δ
    I used it against the bosses mentioned above. It's handy for bosses, not so much for White Palace or Queen's Gardens.
    Doodles
    Doodles
    Oh yeah, the extra distance is definitely off-putting for platforming.
    An extra tip for Traitor Lord? He only uses the shockwave and boomerang attacks when he's far away from you, so if you stay close he'll do those attacks less often (he can still do them if he backs away from you).
    Well, I have every permanent Mask now. Along with all the Lifeblood charms and Unbreakable Heart. I have a lot of health.
    Why is this flower so annoying?!? It's like going through the White Palace just to get this stupid flower to where it needs to go.
    Doodles
    Doodles
    TIP!!! Put a Dreamgate at the Grey Mourner's house. When you get hit, use the Dreamgate and DO NOT SIT ON THE BENCH, when you sit on a bench, all enemies that you have killed will respawn. If you don't sit on the bench, it'll become easier and easier with each try.
    Elemental Δ
    Elemental Δ
    Just finished it! It took more tries than I want to admit. I went through Crossroads to Fog Canyon, then to the Gardens from there.
    I'm trying to plan a route for the stupid flower quest. I thought maybe go to the Tram in Kingdom's Edge and go up through Deepnest, but I got hit by a Boofly in one of the last rooms. Crossroads is kind of out of the question, because of the exploding husks. Dreamgate doesn't work, and I can't bench warp cross-map because it puts you at the bench outside the room with the Grey Mourner.
    I have played Hollow Knight with the music off once, but only because I was listening to Brumm's accordion song thingy. It's almost constantly stuck in my head. Really good, though.
    Doodles
    Doodles
    There's a pretty big choice regarding Brumm later on in the Grimm Troupe storyline, we'll see what you do.
    Up to 8000 Geo now. Just 4K until I get the Unbreakable Heart!
    I got the White Fragment! Just finished the main White Palace. I don't want to go back in there ever again.
    Elemental Δ
    Elemental Δ
    Probably the hardest part for me was the area where you had to dodge a really fast saw while climbing at the same time, then you crystal dash to a wall where you have to go through sets of retracting spikes, then bounce on some Wingmoulds to get to a tiny platform right next to a wall of thorns.
    Doodles
    Doodles
    >and then it all turns into Meat Boy with saw blades EVERYWHERE.

I know right? PK has a really strange obsession.
    Blue_M4ge🌳
    Blue_M4ge🌳
    I dread the idea of getting an equivalent to the white palace in silksong
    Just killed the Failed Champion! 1800 Essence, and one Awoken Dream Nail.
    Elemental Δ
    Elemental Δ
    What about annoying platforming challenges?
    Doodles
    Doodles
    Definitely. The best part is, you aren't even experiencing the worst of it. Behind a breakable wall somewhere is arguably one of the hardest challenges in the entirety of Hollow Knight.
    Elemental Δ
    Elemental Δ
    I want to get it done, but I don't want to torture myself for hours. Or weeks, for that matter.
    I'm grinding Trial of the Warrior for the Geo I need for the unbreakable charms. Just 19 rounds to go...
    Now I want mini Divine Beasts to protect my house. The lasers would work, and they'd be the right color too.
    Trial of the Warrior done! The final boss of the trial was really hard and I couldn't beat it for ages. easy. Stupidly easy. I had fun wailing on him though.
    • Angry
    Reactions: Doodles
    Doodles
    Doodles
    You dare talk down to Zote the Mighty, a knight of great renown in this way?
    Looks like someone forgot Precept Fourteen...
    Elemental Δ
    Elemental Δ
    I forgot all 57.
    Watcher Knights down! Weaversong, Shaman Stone, Grubsong, and Spell Twister destroy them. I somehow managed to only get hit three times my winning attempt.
    Reactions: Doodles
    Elemental Δ
    Elemental Δ
    It wasn't really working for me. I needed to get close, which just ended up with me taking damage.
    Doodles
    Doodles
    Also, since you already defeated them, I think i'll tell you this. above the boss room is a room with a rope, cutting the rope drops a chandelier onto one of the knights, permanently lowering the amount of Watcher Knights you have to fight from 6 to 5.
    Elemental Δ
    Elemental Δ
    I found that out myself. I tend to explore every nook and cranny I can access, and bang my nail against the walls and ceiling of almost every room I enter.
    Pixie AI is annoying. I tried using bubble blocks in my farm, and they just float above it! Not helpful for my volcano farm...
    BotW: Just finished the Xenoblade quest, now to hope that a blood moon happened between when I killed every Molduga and now. They're really fun to fight for some reason...
    Doodles
    Doodles
    Lynels arent that interesting, for me its just flurry rush until they're dead.
    Kane Schmitz
    Kane Schmitz
    Kinda yeah
    Not to mention ones with swords are way easier to get flurry rushes off of
    Elemental Δ
    Elemental Δ
    I have flurry rushes down for guardian scouts. The ones with weapons, any way.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom