Cenx
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I love the pfp. The wings are awesome and the color composition is great. :D

10/10 Aesthetic.

Attachments

• Glider 1 03-21-2022 11-47-15.gif
      Glider 1 03-21-2022 11-47-15.gif
      4.5 KB · Views: 176
    • Untitled 03-22-2022 09-36-58.gif
      Untitled 03-22-2022 09-36-58.gif
      1.8 KB · Views: 165
    Hey Cenx, with the labor of love update coming out, I thought of a cool idea you could add, if you don't care for it, that's fine by me, but just hear me out.
    what if... you could use wine glasses on a keg to get a glass of wine? it could have the same effect of normal alcohol, but ya know, wine! maybe you could even place it on a table for a fancy dinner party or something?
    Cya later my guy - Galaxy Guy
    Why did you change the mobile controls? I have played mobile since i was a toddler and have played so much that it is probably concerning but it is now impossible to play? It is a very big shame as terraria has been such a big part of me growing up.
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    You might wanna take your concerns to a DR Studios account as they handle mobile development from here on out.
    Damn Train
    Damn Train
    They are sure not the best, and i have a few things to hate about current one, but now you finally can do everything that you can do on pc, on mobile.
    There is a duplication glitch. On journey, it can be exploited by simply holding it while duplicating the item. This might not seem horrible, but on the inside, it is.
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    You might wanna consult 505 and the likes as they handle the console stuff.
    Could you allow to buy added on content of bosses? Similar to other games on consoles and pc.
    Kane Schmitz
    Kane Schmitz
    While this will most likely not be added, you could turn to modding, which is PC exclusive, that would add a lot of bosses for you to play.
    Hi, I'm a console user who's really looking forward to 1.4, and I have a request: would you be able to make a seed that's the console tutorial island, but saveable? It would a great addition to Journey's End as we (console players) all had our Journey's Beginning on that island. The map sizes wouldn't be an issue either, as there's just empty space on either side of it. Thanks!
    May I ask can u add mod support on mobile I would love that and thanks for the gre game a well
    Blackbugatti101
    Blackbugatti101
    That will most likely not happen
    K
    keagan
    i know but if we did get that I would play terraria so much more and use the great mods your community made so please my pa think steam is not a safe site and I tried telling them that so please make that happen
    Blackbugatti101
    Blackbugatti101
    she can't just make that happen. Thats like all of the sudden asking your mom to make you a full thanksgiving turkey every night for dinner.
    Whitney and Andrew, there's a perfect ring to that sounds like a rhyme, but it's not.
    Hello, Whitney
    I was wondering if you and Andrew ever thought of making a port of 1.3 to the 3DS and if so what happened or if not how come. Me and some friends like to play the 3DS version every now and then but it's gotten boring with the fact that we have none of the cool features and we think it would be cool if you guys at RE LOGIC could partner with Nintendo to make that dream become a reality.
    Hi @Cenx . I'm here to ask a quick question about why NPC's got changed so drastically in 1.4 and why they need space now? And I know this should have been asked when it happened but I just now thought about it. Also hope you and Redigit are doing well.:D
    Hi there Whitney! So my Youngest Wildling has a Women’s History project... and he wants to do it on something near and dear to him... gaming, so since Terraria is one of his fave games... would mind answering some questions for his project? They are generic and non-invasive and he would be delighted I hope you can help us out 🤩
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom