Magi∆
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ok yall
    over the years, i have been struggling with immense depression. I am now proud to say that i have been put on lithium and i am doing much better. However, i am sad to say that i can no longer keep up with this forum. I have become very busy, which is why i haven't posted for a year. Because of this, i must leave.

goodbye, terraria community forum - until we meet again :)
    this is probably the weirdest thing i can say when coming back here, but i will now be trying to beat a world record for sleep deprivation that was 18 days, 21 hours, and 40 minutes. I will be going for 19 straight days. wish me luck and i hope i dont die.
    just a few music videos:
    Magi∆
    Magi∆
    1st one is a bop to me but also makes me feel sad for some reason.
    2nd one is just a joke song.
    Magi∆
    Magi∆
    yet another great song:
    Calling out to everyone who had the NewAdventure mod
    i'll give some info. It was a mod first made by a guy named destror in super old version tmodloader. Like, SUPER OLD. I joined in and helped them update it to a newer version of tmodloader, but it went under. the discord died and i lost contact with destror. I now am trying to find it to revive the mod. If anyone has the mod download link or files, please dm me.
    alright an update on my mod. I once had an idea to make a mod that incorporated some things from DND. This mod will have things from my brain, DND, and Legend of Zelda.
    P.S. Im making a Majora boss right now.
    so im back to making terraria mods. my tmodloader finally works with developing mods again. I am putting in the first easter egg. it involves fish and music. not saying anything else about it.
    hello peoples. if anyone is wondering why i'm not online, it is not because i am hiding from the government, the mafia, or because i am dead. it is simply because i have become quite a recluse lately, i have worsened social anxiety, and i have started to become even more cynical and hate people more. I will most likely still have short periods where i am online, however.
    What is the TCF newspaper?
    Magi∆
    Magi∆
    basically its this terraria community forum newspaper i ran on this forum until news stopped happening and i got distracted with other things in my life
    my youtube channel is dying and im not suprised lol
    since last month, i've released one video. i dont even know why im still trying
    Magi∆
    Magi∆
    im pretty sure only 3 subs of mine view my videos. but thats just what i think. its probably more like 1
    QUEENOFCHICKENS
    QUEENOFCHICKENS
    What's your channel?
    i've decided to speak in welsh now. i dont know why. o wel. dyna beth ydyw
    Magi∆
    Magi∆
    na, nid wyf yn Gymraeg, Americanwr gwirion ydw i. dwi jyst yn digwydd hoffi'r iaith.

dwi hefyd yn gweld dim yn y rheolau yn erbyn siarad Cymraeg, felly ...
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    At least, it's not hearing you speak it. Last time I heard someone speak Welsh my brain felt like it had to go through a reboot process to return to normal.
    basically just started modding again and was met with a lovely greeting of having to reinstall visual studio.
    BoxFox
    BoxFox
    Pain
    Sigmund Froid
    Sigmund Froid
    Why is visual studio such a pain?
    Have you checked if .NET 5 and 4.5 - 4.8 are installed (not sure which one specific it is but I've had those be the issue too often to not ask)
    Magi∆
    Magi∆
    nah can't download those cuz i cant find a good vs 2019 download. thought 2022 would work but i cant seem to be a able to download farther back than 4.7
    Hello person I hope you are alive and well I know you haven’t been active since Oct 16 of this year but I hope you are alive
    • Love
    Reactions: Esther
    Magi∆
    Magi∆
    oh i did not see this. yes, i keep forgetting this exists because i am very busy all the time doing stuff like gaming vids and actually making games
    Magi∆
    Magi∆
    just a side note: making games is annoying for me, but also fun for me
    i will ask again but this time with more detail. does anyone out there want to build and reload my mod for me on tmodloader since i cant due to a tmodloader problem on my computer. you can also help develop my mod if you choose to help build and reload my mod. its a mod with a lot of dungeons and dragons enemies in it and other stuff like new bosses, biomes, weapons, and more.
    Magi∆
    Magi∆
    im begging of you. anyone with tmodloader please help.
    CursedSliver
    CursedSliver
    I have tMod... but I can't play it right now :(
    Magi∆
    Magi∆
    well you don't have to yet if you can't just pm me and i'll send you a link to the development server on discord.

when can you use it
    does anyone out there want to build and reload my mod for me on tmodloader since i cant due to a tmodloader problem on my computer. you can also help develop my mod if you choose to help build and reload my mod
    Magi∆
    Magi∆
    just send a message on my profile
    anyone wanna be the person who builds and reloads a mod im making because i cant because of an issue
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom