Terraria Community Forums

Icyfoe88
Icyfoe88
Objectively, that is an objectively objective opinion that you objectively have, so objectively, you should objectively have an objective right to get objectively mad at anyone who objectively uses objectively to try and objectively make their opinions objectively an objectively correct opinion.
Marcato
Marcato
Use subjectively instead they must. Yoda I am not...
Coleyohley
Coleyohley
Most people don't know the full extent of that word. You can have an objective opinion. An opinion is simply your view on a topic. Your view can be based in measurable fact ("I loved that level because it was short and simple") or it can also be based in subjectivity ("I love the nighttime because the stars are beautiful"). (1/2)
Coleyohley
Coleyohley
Despite what many say, your opinion CAN be objectively incorrect. "I hate scientists because they claim the Earth is round when in reality it's flat" is an opinion, but it's also objectively wrong. Objective just means provable, and you CAN prove that the Earth is flat or a level is short. You CANNOT prove that Stars are beautiful because that's something that is entirely up to the viewer. (2/2)
Back
Top Bottom