Shyguymask
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I don't know if your the best person to ask, but i've heard of you and need some help...

Would you possibly know how to make a weapon shoot another projectile?
    I've used ExampleSpear from examplemod, and now need to know how to make my spear also shoot an arrow..

if you would know, please help :(
    yo shyguy, what do you think about the new whips getting added? (also i just noticed your birthday was recent, happy birthday)
    • Celebrate
    Reactions: Daikonradish
    Shyguymask
    Shyguymask
    I hope they provide new interesting effects to shake up the gameplay some more instead of being more of the same.

Also, thanks!
    nilzer
    nilzer
    i can agree with that, i hope they do some cool weird stuff instead of just tag damage
    Avoid? No one said anything about "avoiding" the attacks since you claimed that you can "FACE TANK" said bosses and "MOST" attacks deal 1 or single digit damage.
    Which is complete bullcrap and your "proof" video even highlights this.
    You are seriously grasping at straws now.
    2nd Phase Twins deal more damage except the Rapid Laser which is chip damage even on Range DPS Build. Its easy to dodge too unless face tanking.
    Lythael
    Lythael
    I am still waiting for proof of your claim that you can facetank MM Frost Moon with Terra Blade without needing to keep your distance. Which you would most likely fail seeing your progress towards the end in your "video" and failing to commit to "true melee" nature of your claims.
    Which you ignored.
    From your last response its very clear at this point that you are the one who refuses to be rational or sincere.
    Unit One
    Unit One
    Hi @Lythael, thanks for taking your discussion off the big thread. Don’t get me wrong, talking about the game is always wanted, but what’s not wanted is the poking and goading approach that starts to get into personal territory (this goes both ways), which you seem to be continuing here. Cont’d…
    Unit One
    Unit One
    When the messages start to include what you think about the other person, it’s crossing the line. Just something to keep in mind if you and @Shyguymask decide to continue the discussion here. Also a reminder that this being @Shyguymask’s own profile, they are welcome to remove the entire discussion if they don’t wish to engage.
    What makes the hornet staff better then the imp staff?
    Shyguymask
    Shyguymask
    Imp Staff is basically always better than the Hornet Staff, although with the Hive Pack change it has a lot of potential to become better than Imp Staff.
    SilkyVol2
    Golden Heretic Snakeboat
    Golden Heretic Snakeboat
    Imp staff pierces while hornet staff doesn't, so having multiple imps attacking a single target isn't the brightest idea, and ends up reducing your DPs, while with hornets, it doesn't matter if there's a billion of the things, your DPs is only going up with each one
    I don't how I never noticed this, but I just noticed the "S" in yoir avatar is based off a Shy Guy.

Again, I have no clue how I've never seen this, especially considering I've been subscribed for a fair bit of time now.
    wait a second... you like ScummVM too?
    Talus
    Talus
    your image is based on this, correct?
    Unknown.png
    Shyguymask
    Shyguymask
    Nope. The similarity is interesting but I made my avatar from scratch only using my head for imagination. In my Discord server I'd also posted some WIPs images when I was coming up with the logo I use today.
    Talus
    Talus
    oh... ok... I was hoping to find another ScummVM fan.
    I'm in the process of making a large in-depth tier list of almost every Summoner minion, whip & armor in the game. Although I finished around half of it, it's taking me a significant amount of time and I should be putting the effort into finishing my next video for my channel, so I will probably come back and finish my tier list at the start of June.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom