Terraria Community Forums

Daimera
Daimera
But does it have a shovel?
Lecic
Lecic
You wouldn't happen to know me on tumblr, would you, Daimera?
Daimera
Daimera
Maybe. ;) I may or may not run a largely art-themed Terraria blog around those parts. :>
Palkia the living Palkia
Palkia the living Palkia
Still looks :red:ty as the last one.
suu
suu
That's a bit rude, Duke. :\

It looks pretty good. :3
Lecic
Lecic
Thank you!

And yeah, Duke was being rude. I'm pretty sure they were still mad at me for getting the two of us banned from a thread.

Considering the comment is gone, that I reported him, and that his profile literally said "I'm gonna try to get banned by warning points. Or maybe not" I think he might have been banned.
suu
suu
Pretty sure if you get 5 warning points, then you're banned for a while.
Palkia the living Palkia
Palkia the living Palkia
@Lecic, in case you didn't know, I was still pissed off. What I meant to say was this profile picture is worse than a recolor.
suu
suu
Duke, you do realise that Lecic can report you?
Lecic
Lecic
@HAAARPY The staff forcefully put him on my ignore list, can't take him off.
suu
suu
And they didn't do the same for him?
Lecic
Lecic
Considering he's commenting on my profile, clearly not.
suu
suu
Best contact @Loki about that, or any other staff member.
Lecic
Lecic
I've actually been having a conversation with @Leinfors about it. Thanks for the concern though.
suu
suu
Alright, goodie. c:
Palkia the living Palkia
Palkia the living Palkia
Harpy, please stop calling me Duke. Whenever I think of Duke I think of my warnings.
Palkia the living Palkia
Palkia the living Palkia
Yes you are on my ignore list, @Lecic and the mods made me. I found a way to bypass it.
Mephisto
Mephisto
I would agree with Palkia , partly , your avatar is meeeh , it's just a sniper rifle with a gunshot , a little weird gunshot. But nice try anyway!
Lecic
Lecic
Your point? That doesn't mean he gets to come onto my profile and be a :red:. But hey, I'm sure you're spreading critique equally and going on his profile to say his recolored meme that he borrowed from someone else is "meeeh" too, right?
Back
Top Bottom