Leinfors
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Why doesn't Town Bunny turn into Corrupt/Crimson Bunny during Blood Moon, same as Zoologist turns into Werefox?
    Hello, if anyone knows how the Mana Sprite is called its internal number, I mean when the mana is finished regenerating, it would be of great help to me please, post the best developer set is Leinfors🤓
    Pastel de limón
    Pastel de limón
    you are the best Leinfors thanks friend, I thought to put the sound of Sotn when Alucard recharges his mana, however I have not been successful because I think I lack that access to the dust and the code
    Leinfors
    Leinfors
    I did confirm that this effect is Dust, and not a typical sprite (though the dust sprites are contained in a normal sprite sheet). They can't be changed significantly though, for example, replacing it entirely with a large texture or something.
    Pastel de limón
    Pastel de limón
    Thanks for the conformation, Leinfors I love your Skin I know you have changed her hair but the coleres palette looks great, the style, and about the LeinCorp factory) * I hope and you can add more styles or objects, in my eyes makes terraria in an amazing way
    Hey Leinfors, are there any plans to rework the Hive Pack?
    My point is, literally any expert boss accessory can be used throughout the game, with the exception of the Hive Pack, which is only directly related to a few weapons that are used in the Queen Bee-Wall of Flesh stage.
    MrD108
    MrD108
    I see. It's a pity that this idea never really got off the ground.

Plus, even this idea would fit because it's a Hive Pack, not a Bee Pack.
    It doesn't have to be related only to the bees, but to the creatures that live in the hives.
    Leinfors
    Leinfors
    TBH, I don't think Wasp Gun alone would have fixed the problem. I also feel that the Hive Pack, as is, is a really cool item, just subject to a rather short period of value compared to some items. I don't think I'd want to ruin it's functionality as-is in the name of longer viability.
    MrD108
    MrD108
    I understand... it's a pity there is no way to ensure its viability throughout the game without changing its mechanics...
    Quick question about the bestiary, is the Slime Staff really a 1% drop? Because the Zombie arm has a lower chance with a 0.4%, but I get them all the time. Is this a bug or something else?
    Leinfors
    Leinfors
    Slime Staff is not a 1% drop except from Pinky.

It is closer to a 0.01% drop from most enemies on Normal mode, with slightly better drops in Expert and from a few enemies like Desert Slimes. The bestiary should back this up. :)
    Admiral Voidzuli'
    Admiral Voidzuli'
    Oh, alright. That clears it up. Thank you!
    Just a random Terraria design question: Is Whip stacking (constantly swapping between multiple whips to stack their Tag/on hit effects) an intentional mechanic that Whips were designed and balanced around?
    J Bame
    J Bame
    What about the Whips that increase melee speed on hit? Were those meant to be used as sidearms? And if not, couldnt they have just had a lower use time than 30 instead of a dedicated buff?
    Leinfors
    Leinfors
    No, also not meant to be sidearms. I don't recall the specific reason for why at this time, but having the hit increase the speed was not meant to just be replaceable by improved use time. Realistically, whip tags and benefits should only be applying (for the most part) when using that whip. A couple exceptions like Cool Whip exist.
    Leinfors
    Leinfors
    Did some digging; I think it was to make for a different feel to the weapons. When you swing it, it feels a certain speed, and then on hit, it speeds up, giving a sort of rush-like feel. It doesn't feel the same as using just a "Faster weapon", even if mechanically, its quite the same. Hope that answers your question.
    Leinfors could you help me identify the problem i am having? It has been more than two weeks and no one has responded yet. tread link --> (PC - The corrupting cloud save)
    the kirby gamer
    the kirby gamer
    I saw you on a tread talking about a similar problem, so i hope you are the person you take this sort of stuff up with. If not then sry for taking your time.

With best regards Kirby
    Leinfors
    Leinfors
    If using Steam Cloud is consistently corrupting saves, then it is likely a Steam-side/connection issue. I would strongly recommend turning OFF Steam saving, in this case.
    the kirby gamer
    the kirby gamer
    Ok thanks for the advice
    Sometimes I wish I could have the plaguebringer clock or whatever it is and your vanity on at the same time if only lol.
    But besides that I’m curious what would you like me to sprite next?
    Hi Leinfors, while creating a "Deutranopia" texture pack i found some interesting sprites in files
    1) It's minecart (i guess) that i think supposed to dig. Do you know why devs scrapped this idea
    Mount_Drill.png
    Mount_DrillFront.png
    Buff_142.png

And this sprite... Do you know what it supposed to be?
    Extra_130.png
    neoselket
    neoselket
    That's actually the old design for the drill containment unit.
    J Bame
    J Bame
    First was an early design for the DCU, apparently it was going to be a Minecartbut then they made it a mount (makes sense, using a MINECART to MINE sounds incredibly inefficient)

Second... probably early Bestiary icons?
    Leinfors
    Leinfors
    This one predates me, I didn't join the team until a year after this sprite was made! As I understand it, neoselket and J Bame are correct though.
    Tell us, Leinfors, where is LeinCorp, what is LeinCorp, is it some sort of pasta-diet factory? Is it a hair dye business?
    We will never know the answers to these questions i guess.
    Reactions: Peanut sauce
    Leinfors
    Leinfors
    They make what I want them to make. The Treasure Magnet is a LeinCorp product.
    Kane Schmitz
    Kane Schmitz
    That implies that LeinCorp exists or existed once in terraria and probably had something to do with all those zombies, skeletons and everything else.

and that they also frequently traveled through hell
    RTree
    RTree
    Can I apply at leincorp pls
    How can you get 2 different sprites with the same name(ex NPC_115) without one of them getting a (1) added to it?
    Ok, I'm going to be honest. You have the best dev vanity set. Congrats :)
    I have discovered something wonderful, using TEdit I can get drunk world and for the worthy!!! Except I would have to generate the drunk world first then turn on goo world in TEdit...
    But is the generation name Goo world? Like I’ve been wondering forever(in TEdit) and today I found out it was FTW in wondering if it’s that out of TEdit
    I think there should be something for adding to texture packs, liek there should be more than just a major and minor so then i could do something lik 0.1.1 i would have to do 0.11 instead
    I’m surprised that so far no one else has seemed to receive the developers choice on steam workshop....
    If my horrible boss sock(pack) got it that would just make me die from laughter and surprise lol
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom