Esther
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• ...Hey. Xeos here.
    Just going to point to the updated comment at the top of this account's About section.
    If anyone chooses to contact us through E-Mail, let us know on this profile too so Esther doesn't miss it.
    Esther
    Esther
    *Lumex waves awkwardly*
    Just want to say you all should go easy on Esther for the next few... probably weeks or even months, their life's going to be a really big mess and this definitely pushed them a little too close to the edge for comfort.
    Esther
    Esther
    Also, if you notice Esther seems to be having a tough time, either tell them to heck off and play A Hat in Time, or tell them to take a breath or something like that. Or just let them know you noticed so they won't fail to.
    Esther
    Esther
    that or tell me to grab the AHiT modding tools and learn to mod that game again I think that could also help if needed
    ...huh. I reached 100 thousand posts.
    Just posting this to say that I don't want people to be proud of me for this. It's not an achievement I'll be proud of, as to me it just shows that I really have no life outside of here anymore.
    I decided to check Kelly's Hidden Power type and power because I was bored. (Kelly is not-dead Ghosty, and I had RNG pick the IV'S)
    Apparently, if Kelly got Hidden Power, it would be a flying-type move with a base power of 61.
    Huh.
    Ack i have so many ocs
    Trying to write them all down again sucks
    SomePersonIGuess
    SomePersonIGuess
    Thats got to suck...
    Maybe write them all onto a google word doc or something so no matter what device you use you still have the list
    Esther
    Esther
    If i could i would but i can't log into my Google account rn
    I'm gonna post 200 dots, you can ask why:
    ........................................................................................................................................................................................................
    So I'm going to make a pretty long post soon, but this song perfectly fits here now, so I might as well say it now and I'll say it again in the long post when that is made.
    Thanks, to everyone here. I'm not sure how I'd be doing without you guys, but I probably wouldn't be doing well.
    as if this day couldn't get ANY worse...
    my main phone died.
    WITH MY ONLY SURVIVAL MINECRAFT WORLD, MY REALLY BIG SPACE STATION CREATIVE BUILD, AND TONS OF TEXT DOCUMENTS STILL ON IT.
    Well then...
    My screen decided to freak out, so after I rebooted my laptop (And pressed enter seriously HP shut the :red: up with your battery alert does anyone know if I can disable that alert) I opened up the event viewer to check for info...
    *Visible confusion*
    Esther
    Esther
    AAaaaaa
    Stuff keeps breaking atm
    Esther
    Esther
    yeah I think it's dying
    I logged into my mother's pc
    thank god I linked my steam to this
    Found this on Wallpaper Engine and it's my wallpaper now, also looked for the youtube link, enjoy
    Mushy Chlorophyte
    Mushy Chlorophyte
    My wallpapers are always plain black to save battery and because eyes so... Nice wallpaper!
    Welp, I made a Pastebin post ranting about my laptop if anyone cares...
    Note to self: Don't launch the AHiT mod maker for the first time when it's 10 in the evening.
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    What happened, dare I ask?
    Esther
    Esther
    Just me being very confused and it crashing at 11 pm
    Part of me is happy that I Procrastinated on this drawing for so long.
    Foranian Sandshrew.jpg

Now It's time to toss it into GIMP to make the shiny version and probably accidentally recolor my drawing board in the picture too.
    Esther
    Esther
    it's foranian sandshrew
    when one of those curls up it looks almost identical to a pile of wood
    appleNsauce
    appleNsauce
    He looks like a ditto trying to blend in.
    Esther
    Esther
    Blame the pencils I have and my inability to choose colors sometimes
    "Wicke was sucked into the ground by the watery brother of Satan"
    -My friend
    "I can be a pink man"
    -Also my friend
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom