Mine Smith
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• It would be funny if when the dryad is in the desert or ocean she sells sand rod, in jungle she sells mud rod, in the tundra she sells snow rod, and underground she sells stone rod.
    They should add a weapon like the magic missile that looks like a spear. Based on king’s spear from the anime The Seven Deadly Sins.
    I Don’t know if this was supposed to happen but I wasn’t fighting the solar pillar and I got a craltipede banner. It used to be unobtainable. Did they add it in?
    I finally got the Zenith. It took about an hour to find an enchanted sword because my friend stole mine.
    Mine Smith
    Mine Smith
    You need copper short sword, enchanted sword, bee keeper, star fury, seedler, horseman’s blade, terra blade, meowmere, and star wrath.
    CantWontDo
    CantWontDo
    no how did someone steal your enchanted sword.
    Mine Smith
    Mine Smith
    My friend came over and we were in my world.
    It would be cool if they added a boss for all of the areas that don’t have one. Example: the snow biome.
    CantWontDo
    CantWontDo
    it has the frost moon, and the frost legion? they are kind of snowthemed
    Mine Smith
    Mine Smith
    The desert doesn’t have a boss either
    Terraria should add samurai armor which can be crafted with wood and iron. It could increase movement and melee speed. A set bonus could be a chance to dodge attacks.
    I was in the terraria loading screen and I was watching the moon phases and realized it skipped the waxing gibbous and went straight to the full moon. Isn’t this intentional or something you need to fix?
    They should add samurai armor which can be found in a temple on a sky island with pink trees. It should give more movement and melee speed.
    CantWontDo
    CantWontDo
    if you have ideas, make a thread for them in the suggestions section.
    I was thinking that Terraira could add a new type of armor called Samurai armor which you could get from the new samurai temple which could be a new generated structure found in the new cherry tree biome. They won’t have to add a new sword because they already have the Katana.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom