Terraria Community Forums

Esther
Esther
honestly, I don't know if I want to live anymore...
appleNsauce
appleNsauce
Can’t you just charge it?
Esther
Esther
That's the problem. It refuses to charge. It's completely dead.
appleNsauce
appleNsauce
Well for Minecraft at least, it should be saved to the cloud
Esther
Esther
I don't think I ever logged in, and if I did, it probably logged me out the next hour and I forgot the password...
Champion Greninjoid
Champion Greninjoid
I feel you, one time my IPad reset to default with like 20 creative Minecraft worlds on it and erased over 250 hours of work
Esther
Esther
Except this is so much worse for me because all of the text documents that I now can't access? Those were my character descriptions. ALL OF THEM.
ppowersteef
ppowersteef
I remember having this once with a factory reset on my Ipod. It was the only device I used, so it was a heartbreaking moment.

After some time I managed to catch up on things again, and learned to cope with loss...and make backups.

In your case though, maybe the support may have a look into it. Who knows, maybe it's fixable.
Vitrolic Medicine
Vitrolic Medicine
Ouch. Did you ever attempt to reset phone to factory config (back up data beforehand) or change the chargers? Chargers can die, too.
Esther
Esther
@ppowersteef I might try this later, currently I'm still panicking...

@Changing Flask the phone refuses to charge with multiple cables, and refuses to boot too...
Vitrolic Medicine
Vitrolic Medicine
I feel you then. I had a smartphone lock and not react to my touch after a year, an old LG I had on 4th class. Thankfully this made me more strict on phone usage, so I don't use it every day and every hour.
Esther
Esther
And it seems my MP3 player is refusing to charge as well...
WHY?!
Back
Top Bottom