Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Behold:
    Screenshot 2021-09-16 12.25.36 PM.png
    • Haha
    Reactions: Yoop90-
    Unit One
    Unit One
    Also, although you gave a profanity warning on the spoiler that you posted below, that’s quite a bit of swearing and could benefit from some censoring. Swear words are allowed here, but not in images. If it’s typed out the profanity filter can censor it for those that chose not to see those words.
    Unit One
    Unit One
    However, the filter cannot catch profanity in images so those need to be manually censored by the member before posting. Let me know if you have any questions.
    Furro
    Furro
    It's understandable, I didn't think about it before posting.
    Flippy, Freddy doesn't believe that you're banned because he hates me.
    FlippyMagicast
    FlippyMagicast
    Ugh.. just our luck.
    FlippyMagicast
    FlippyMagicast
    Well, I've contacted him on Roblox but haven't gotten a response. Probably due to the situation he's currently in
    FlippyMagicast
    FlippyMagicast
    Actually, wait, he went on my profile and saw everyone else putting the #UnbanDink, and knows now.
    Found a way to bypass the ban Scratch has on my internet to look at my profile, and man, seeing all the support people have for me, but being unable to thank them for it, and all the fun I was having right before the ban, is making me burst into tears at like 3 am
    I thought I was starting to cope with the loss of Scratch, but I'm clearly a long way from that :')
    I just realized that the location I put (which is supposed to be like a codeword for Florida) links to The Running Zone on Google Maps when you click on it, lol
    Welcome to TCF. If you have something ingame or outside of the game to share, there's sections for them. May your experience be a pleasant one.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom