Daikonradish
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I know of other members who inspired me. Who inspired you? I have indeed felt flattered by the praise I received for my activity and commitment to my activity, but I don't want to be the only one. Variety keeps me enjoying Terraria. It's the spice of life. It's great to have options!
    Adalicia
    Adalicia
    Esther and Aurora3500, I have not yet actually spoken with, however, they, like the other aforementioned three, have had my opinion of them raised by their general conduct on the forum as well as in archived posts.
    Adalicia
    Adalicia
    I end this now with a question and an apology, for I am aware that this post will require segmenting, and ask if a long-winded individual such as myself should refrain from answering questions that they suspect will cause them to break the character limit.

Postscript: I attempted to make this reply earlier, only to realize that my internet connexion had been interrupted. This shall require troubleshooting.
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    It happens to the best of us. Such is life! `:)
    How do I use the portable storage items? Let's read:
    • Piggy Bank/Money Trough for coins.
    • The safe for valuables that normally wouldn't fit inside a piggy bank.
    • Defender's Forge for weapons of interest.
    • Void Vault for everything else.
    Reactions: MagicasquirrelTMT
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    It's variety that compels. Amuses. Inspires. `:D
    Adalicia
    Adalicia
    I utilize the money trough to hold my alternate gear sets. This includes the armor proper, as well as the weapons and accessories required for said builds. The other three are extra storage that can be brought with me regardless of what world I play in. In other words, the safe, defender's forge, and void vault are used to bring with my character anything my character may want, but does not need at the present time.
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    Yes'm! `:)
    I guess I don't wanna sense others running a risk of being left out. To remind that there's a chance to obtain notability. As much as I want to come over for myself, I also find myself interested in what others can provide.
    Fellow members, how rich would you be every time someone asks for the release date for a Terraria update (regardless of system)? Don't think nickels would cut it.
    Darius Force/Super Nova has such great music. A point is to be had with SNES cartridges costing more to produce, leaving most without an easily-accessible sound test.

Bio, A King, Peace Destroyer, Galst Vic, being my favorite tracks. `:happy:
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    On second though, I enjoy the BGM for both Darius installments released on that platform. Everything has its place.
    I found out why I'm not as enthused about State of the Game compared to The Terrarian Times.
    WorMortar
    WorMortar
    Why?
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    The lessened emphasis showcasing members' exploits ingame. T3 had some comics here and there with the well-intentioned Will alongside more member showcases. Change is inevitable!
    The importance of Forum Games are to uphold Fun. Break the ice. Give members opportunities to make short posts. Variety is undoubtedly the spice of life. Us forum gamers aren't part of some secret society with high barriers of entry. Don't sweat it. Post!
    • Love
    Reactions: Esther
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    Issues to troubleshoot should be the beginning. Looking for news should be the beginning. I came to TCF intent on wishing Cenx a happy birthday. I didn't know where I could go from there. You found your footing, see where it can go from there. Thank you.
    • Love
    Reactions: Esther
    Basil (lightning) and Torn (wind) are my favorite Silva Saga spells, sound-wise. The higher-level variants really assure that they'll hit hard.

Someday, I could do another playthrough. `:)
    Maybe I don't like feeling alone. The feeling of abandonment. Sometimes, I'm not the best at picking up implications of others getting my back. You didn't stumble upon this profile for those kinds of words. I will press forward. I'll make the best out of life! `;)
    Browsing the front page? What if I told you there's a chance to be highlighted. There's even a trophy that comes with that feat! Perhaps it can be something to strive for, should your schedule allow it. For those who make active efforts, good luck. `:)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom