Terraria Community Forums

Esther
Esther
Sure, and FnaF rp is doing alright, we're stuggling a bit with BTC tho
G1!+¢h+r@p
G1!+¢h+r@p
That's kinda disappointing, but I'm not SUPER eager to revive the thing when I return, unless I'm not the only one "narrating" anymore; you have NO idea how draining it was to narrate an ENTIRE RP that was mildly popular lol-
G1!+¢h+r@p
G1!+¢h+r@p
I can manage my characters and maybe one or two more beyond that, but that's about my limit, especially when I have MULTIPLE RPs
Reactions: Esther
Esther
Esther
I think 3DS would be willing to help with that, he did a great job controlling BoC when my bois battled him
G1!+¢h+r@p
G1!+¢h+r@p
Hmm, I'll consider it lol- after all, the BTC RP was really fun! Anyway, gtg again, it was good to see y'all and what was going on! baiii!
Esther
Esther
cya! Hopefully you fix up your grades soon
G1!+¢h+r@p
G1!+¢h+r@p
Haha, I have, don't worry! It's just... difficult to be on right now due to some irl circumstances.
Esther
Esther
Hopefully that gets resolved soon too
Tibithia Σ
Tibithia Σ
God dammit, why is it always only one person coming back from outside the forums? And only for about 30 minutes?
G1!+¢h+r@p
G1!+¢h+r@p
Sorry about that, I really wish I could be on longer, but like I said, irl issues prevent that (non-school ones this time tho!)
TerrariaOn3DS
TerrariaOn3DS
Heck yea revive the fanfic, also, the FNaF RP is doing good like Esther said, same goes for what Esther said about the Calamity RP unfortunately.
Also, I would love to help you narrate in these rps, I really enjoy doing stuff like that.
  • Love
Reactions: Esther
Back
Top Bottom