Terraria Community Forums

Toxophilite [East]
Toxophilite [East]
I've been away for a while, but all I'm seeing returning, is Terraria slowly inching toward eventual cross-platform play. Does this not interest you, or is there something I'm missing?? 🤔🥤
Daikonradish
Daikonradish
It seems like more members have joined for the T and F in TCF. They'll communicate in those threads with little consideration of other parts of the F.

I wouldn't mind as long as there's some playful quipping and heartfelt excitement. Don't think I'm getting it from what I read thus far.
Daikonradish
Daikonradish
A wait so serious, it's unnerving. There seems to be no loosening up, or it's done on other online things. I'm still wondering why there hasn't been an uptick on console creation showcase threads despite it being easier to take screenshots these days.

I mean, 1.4 is exciting and all, but a break wouldn't hurt. Maybe I don't wanna read posts expressing disappointment stemming from knowing everything that entails.
Toxophilite [East]
Toxophilite [East]
Well... speaking for myself, it took quite a bit to get me to finally join the official forums. Had it not been for the new Vanity Set Contest, I'd still be on Steam, rarely posting, being dissatisfied with the quality of the threads...
Toxophilite [East]
Toxophilite [East]
...I really started to like it here, but it admittedly took a while, to see where I fit. Sadly, I still haven't found a "place", but I do see the potential, and I simply stick around, waiting to see if it'll eventually "click"??
Daikonradish
Daikonradish
All too often, I keep thinking to myself that considerations to join TCF came from wishing Cenx a happy birthday (hence my November 29 join date). Five years and then some, this beta tester application thread got posted.
Daikonradish
Daikonradish
Although I thought I didn't have the qualifications, I didn't want to miss joining something like Terraria Online (where I served as a lurker). Act the change I desire, after all?
Toxophilite [East]
Toxophilite [East]
One thing I can admit... I've been blown away by the sheer amount of creativity, intelligence and dedication from the community here, that didn't seem to exist on Steam at the time, until of course the 1.4 Texture Packs became a thing. 😅🤷‍♂️
Daikonradish
Daikonradish
Creativity, cleverness, passion. Qualities I observed from posts (mainly from longtime members) inspiring me to maintain an active forum presence.
Toxophilite [East]
Toxophilite [East]
So yeah... just be patient; I guess?? 😅🤷‍♂️
Daikonradish
Daikonradish
Act patient, use profile posts for discussion running a risk of derailing threads with clearly-defined subject matters, participate in a forum game or few. Have enjoyment!

Get to know your fellow member. Greatness awaits for those willing to put their hours in. `;)
Toxophilite [East]
Daikonradish
Daikonradish
I stick to Terraria because of the variety. I shall expect it from my fellow members (well, more of them). Given that these are Community Forums, the participation of others is greatly appreciated.
Toxophilite [East]
Toxophilite [East]
There's not right way to enjoy Terraria, which is one of the many reasons I love the game myself. I've been thinking about finding a unique way to contribute myself, I just haven't gotten around to it yet; but it takes me forever to do everything (LoL).
Back
Top Bottom