RetroCat
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I've always wanted to create my own terraria mod. But my knowledge of programming is severely limiting me, and I would not like to do this alone. But I draw well and have a lot of creative ideas. So if you have experience in creating mods, I am eager to cooperate.
    Hello to all. I want to share my feelings a little. I quarreled with my parents again. I feel bad, my hands are shaking and I want to cry. Seriously, I'm really bad. I want to get some emotional support from you. Just a few nice words will make me feel good.
    Hey guys. There is a question. I am preparing a resource pack and I need your opinion. Add music to the main pack, or to a separate Addon?
    Hey I have a challenge for you: dont post anything until you hit your next milestone: 100 try getting reaction points from people by commenting on there posts and if they think it’s funny or smart they react to it
    I love pixels :3
    RTree
    appleNsauce
    appleNsauce
    Alas, I have been defeated…this time. But I have not lost, not now, not yet. For I was but a pawn. A pawn in a game beyond your comprehension. And if I am but a pawn, then soon, you’ll be in checkmate. I hope for your sake you’ll be ready for when that day comes. Not that it will change your fate in the least. Now begone. I have nothing more to say to you.
    • Love
    Reactions: RTree
    RTree
    RTree
    I’ll be ready for when it happens. Now I leave you in peace.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom