Zallaraxium
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Continued from previous post: And i still was seeing goodie bags and halloween enmies and then i realized oh snap, its actually halloween in terraria, cause it runs from October 10th to Novembr 1st, I completely forgot about when the exact dates were and it made me laugh that did.
    Also funny story, on October 10th, not knowing that is when actual Halloween becomes active in the console, pc, and mobile, I found pumpkins growing not knowing why there were there but then beat the Pumpkin Moon and got the 1 day Halloween and more pumpkins but the next in game day I noticed pumpkins were still growing, Gotta split in to the 2 parts as the story is kinda long.
    Guys, I just went to see my grandfather's body at the funeralcare to say goodbye to him before the funeral which is at the end of the month, I managed to keep it together for most of the time but I ended up breaking down several times, and unfortunately combined with the bad weather, i'm feeling kinda depressed and in a bit of a slump right now, so im gonna need some time off to clear my head....
    I am planning on starting a Journey Mode All Items World, once ive done my first playthrough completely and gotten everything and i mean everything and yes it will be legit and vanilla, though it may take a while, so I will drop occasional updates when i can but fair warning im lazy and have a short attention span with my autism so I can't promise anything as for an AIW for non Journey Mode, I've no plans to do that.
    Reactions: Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    Getting Journey done in that time impresses me. What's your most favorite part?
    Zallaraxium
    Zallaraxium
    The fact that I beat WOF quicker than I ever did pre 1.3 and without any deaths, though the end game was also enjoyable.
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    1.2 really changed up Hardmode. Eight years passed. I don't think I felt more excited for a future Terraria update!
    Been working hard on my Journey Mode playthrough thanaks to God Mode, and duplication even though I did everything legit I managed to cut some corners and beat most of the bosses earlier than I normally would with weaker gear, can't believe on Late Game now, been fun working on the research and duplication thing as well.
    Glad that the 1.4 updte is out on console, but from what i heard its a bit salty and rough around the edges, though ive not had any issues yet but I feel bad for the XBOX users with that awful Syncing Files bug, I hope for their sake it gets fixed soon, and im sure there will be many hotfixes and QOL updates for them eventually, but the update has only just come out, you need to be patient my friends.
    • Love
    Reactions: Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    If anything, your goal to emerge a positive influence is succeeding. `:D

Once more, I want to take time and express appreciation for my fellow forum member.
    Zallaraxium
    Zallaraxium
    Glad it is, and glad you appreciate my efforts, but now I must shoot off, its getting late, goodnight.
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    Sleep well! ~:happy:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom