Elemental Δ
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• So 1.4.4 will be the 'final final final final FINAL update, for real this time, no seriously, we mean it', right?
    I can understand people not liking the pillars, but why don't people like the Old One's Army? The only thing I would change about it is making the between-wave timer a little shorter when it gets harder.
    Reactions: Champion Greninjoid
    Champion Greninjoid
    Champion Greninjoid
    I like to put the lightning aura on the crystal to kill those damned Wyverns.
    Elemental Δ
    Elemental Δ
    That's also a good strategy.
    Champion Greninjoid
    Champion Greninjoid
    For some reason the other sentries just can’t manage to hit them, and so they always seem to get past me before I notice them. My bees usually chip them down though, and most of them die to the aura before they hit the crystal. One time one of them died while swooping and its body flew past before disappearing
    Turns out there's no need for the previous post, because I didn't realize that NPCs could sell any pylon.

I'm not sure what this says about me.
    Here's a question, does the Cavern pylon work in an underground glowing mushroom biome? Mostly asking because I don't want to wait for the Truffle to spawn to get a pylon to the surface.
    I updated my shop, in case anyone wants a metal detector or money trough. No more Terraprismas or SSSs though, unfortunately. I'll be sure to stock up on those during one of my playthroughs.
    TIL there's a method to the madness of dungeon chest loot. It's based on distance from the entrance. The first chest will always have a muramasa, unless it generates above 0 feet. The next one has a cobalt shield, then an aqua scepter, then a blue moon, then a magic missile, then the valor. After that it'll be a wooden chest with a gold key, and then finally a handgun. After that it goes through the list again.
    • Wow
    Reactions: Doodles
    Doodles
    Doodles
    So you're telling me I only need to loot the first two every single time??
    Elemental Δ
    Elemental Δ
    Unless one's on the surface, then you'll have to find the 9th or 10th.
    As it turns out, featherfall potions are insanely powerful against Skeletron. Combine that with a few other buffs and a Bee's Knees, and expert mode Skeletron is kind of a joke. I didn't even need the molten armor I made!
    I've killed two bosses today, Queen Bee and BoC. I've attempted Skeletron twice now with no luck. The second attempt, I forgot to put buff and put on my hive pack.
    Simple🌳
    Simple🌳
    Skeletron is a pretty difficult boss, I consider it to be one of the first major difficulty spikes in Terraria.
    Elemental Δ
    Elemental Δ
    Yeah. I did a third attempt, and remembered to buff, but forgot the hive pack again.
    Why do I have horrible luck with chests all of a sudden? I can't find any sprinting accessories. I've found just about everything but boots.
    • Sad
    Reactions: Esther
    Ivyss
    Ivyss
    Just RNG being what it is. It always gives everything except what the player wants.
    I started a new ranged expert playthrough, and so far I've gotten a bone pickaxe, full gold armor, 13 life crystals, and a gold bow with two and a half stacks of frostburn arrows. I'd say I'm doing well so far.
    So that Test of Patience isn't a set amount of barrels, every barrel you open has a 1 in 2.5 million chance to have the treasure in it. I opened a thousand barrels by hand for nothing.
    I have begun Create: Above and Beyond, and so far, I've fallen prey to the Test of Patience. I'm over one thousand barrels in and haven't hit the bottom. Don't try it if you value your sanity.
    Well, there's an official Create modpack. I haven't played it but I'm already wasting hours on it.
    Well, I finally got around to updating my signature with all my dragons. I feel slightly more fulfilled.
    Mantis Lords has got to be one of my favorite fights in all of Hollow Knight. It feels very tight, but there's a good bit of wiggle room. Not easy, but not unfair, it's the most literal interpretation of 'dance of death' I've ever seen.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom