Tallin
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I have a half day at school today so thats epic
    but i had to wake up really early so that sucks
    Damn Train
    Damn Train
    Like, it will, it will generate new biomes under the berock, and new biomes will be generated completely in never loaded chunks.
    Esther
    Esther
    *Cries in south exploration and north exploration levels*
    *Also cries in not a speedrunner*
    Travlordian01⚡️
    Travlordian01⚡️
    @Esther I’ve been playing in a world since 1.7
    And umm I’ve literally never gone in much 1.17 chunks because it’s so hard to get that hard… yeah with 1.18 having caves below y 0 in old chunks I’m happy so I can get deepslate!
    Im taking over the world, I'm taking over Victoria's Secret, I'm taking over Best Buy, the News is MINE and EVERYONE ELSE CAN LEAVE, you see that kids profile banner on the terraria community forums? I'M TAKING IT TOO!
    Incredibly rough draft of a logo type deal
    Its a hawk
    hawks have talons
    Tallin comes from Talon
    rough draft.PNG
    Reactions: Esther
    Tallin
    Tallin
    Colored in to see what it would look like
    doesnt look to bad honestly
    colored.PNG
    Potion tests are going
    i have two done and are working on all the other ones. Tests should be done in the next month, but things might slow down because of finals and all that stuff
    I feel like people forgot who i was

I AM ZETTTABITE
    • Haha
    Reactions: Yoop90- and Sylv
    Yoop90-
    Yoop90-
    i know
    Damn Train
    Damn Train
    I don't remember things about people :( , for me you were an equivalent of new member. (no offence)
    Tallin
    Tallin
    dont worry its fine
    i dont know who you are
    because for some reason tech companies have really cool names I finally came up with my characters name

Ryzen

He lurks in the forest at night waiting for a victim to wander in. He stalks them like slenderman, never moving when someone looks at him. When he gets close enough, he teleports behind them. Then he lets out a blood curdling laugh.
    Tallin
    Tallin
    You turn around and he immediately unfurls his wings and grabs you. Few have ever escaped his grasp, but those few stated, that he seemed to be dripping some weird blue liquid.
    oops
    i was using a character with maxed out gear for my potion test and i acidentally got every single achievment in the game
    damnit
    Damn Train
    Damn Train
    That's a lot of sonar potion tests.
    Tallin
    Tallin
    ok i only got 11 achievments so uhh
    Damn Train
    Damn Train
    Thus ur wrong, you got every single achievment you missed.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom