PandoPon
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I don't know if you created your profile picture, but whoever is the artist behind it really did cook with it. I like it a lot.
    PandoPon
    PandoPon
    Thanks fam, I've sent your regards to her. Been a long while since she drew that fanart for me. I would love to post a link to her socials, but last time I asked she said she still didn't had any (It was in 2019 lol)
    DragonMals
    DragonMals
    That's unfortunate.. Their art is wonderful.
    I am never touching Legendary mode again.
    20230210185617_1.jpg
    I mean, it was fun. I can finally say I am worthy. Can't wait to try Zenith tho.
    Bought Terraria for Ps4. Not really sure why. Am I still able to put my Vita Save files into Labor of Love Ps4 ones?
    vessal
    vessal
    it was removed as it caused world corruption sad it had to go
    PandoPon
    PandoPon
    Aw, shame really. Understandable though, It would be a monumental task to built a converter from previous dev team that did a poor job making a port.
    Having a bit of cold approach when it comes to this crossover. Don't Starve won't dissapoint me, but I am a bit worried about Terraria's part here.
    PandoPon
    PandoPon
    Pleasant suprise to be sure, and a welcome one.
    "you have insufficient priviliges to post here" lmao have i been softbanned
    Chir'
    Chir'
    Most likely it's just the forum's anti double post thing.
    few months passed and I think I finally settled my mind on this;
    Journey's End feels more like a 1.3.6 than 1.4
    Simple🌳
    Simple🌳
    A lot of people would say that and it'd make sense. 1.4 mainly focuses on quality of life instead of new exploration and/or battle content.
    r/terraria be like 'haha me angry at 'minecraft 2d' me funny'
    I remember when this sub was not filled with poorly made memes. :/
    I think im burned out when it comes to Terraria.
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    It happens to the best of us. Don't sweat it!
    Aurora3500
    Aurora3500
    The new update isn't going anywhere. It will always be here now for when you feel like playing again. I also do take breaks from the game. :dryadsmile:
    Terraprisma is not worth getting. Sorry.
    Adapting
    Adapting
    I disagree, I think the summon itself is insane. The way of getting it is definitely questionable...
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    That thing is a summon? Joy. I guess I'm happy that I'm doing a mix of summons, magic, and to a lesser extent ranged. Likely will end up fully switching to either ranged or magic weapons for that fight if I gun for the item.
    i am worried about master mode
    PandoPon
    PandoPon
    if they at least gonna revamp moon lord battle on expert ill call it worth the wait. He's quite a huge dissapointment if ya ask me.
    Dapling
    Dapling
    Yes, there's literally nothing new about that fight on expert, and his expert exclusive drops aren't really that great either...
    PandoPon
    PandoPon
    this aged pretty poorly
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom