Orifan1
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• if the GM of an rp disappears, could one make a spinoff thread that tries to continue the rp?
    Tibithia Σ
    Tibithia Σ
    Adding onto that first comment, taking over is usually what happens with RPs.
    Orifan1
    Orifan1
    the problem with that is i dont want to disrespect Layn's image. what if i (or someone else) end up taking BOL in a completely different direction than he was intending?
    making a spinoff thread would ease that worry, as if Layn returned and disliked what was done we could just write everything done following the takeover off as an AU and return to the prime timeline
    Tibithia Σ
    Tibithia Σ
    Fair point.
    i think i just got phished.... smh my smh
    Yello_X
    Yello_X
    They placed in data and got tricked, basically like a misleading service to steal your credentials
    Cherrizy
    Cherrizy
    Oh… right…
    Orifan1
    Orifan1
    update on that: it would appear that was just my hyperactive paranoia again. the website was most likely actually just an ip logger.

thats still bad but like... at least i have ease of mind. ish.
    anyone know of any good mods that add a new world evil? like, not +1 to the number of biomes per world but rather just gets added to the list of possible world evils that could generate?
    so like
    either crimson, corruption, or a new world evil?
    i wish discord had an option to automatically equalize everyone's volume, so that i dont have to keep tabbing out to turn up/down people just so i can properly hear everyone
    not sure what i did but suddenly SGAmod wants to play nice with the rest of the mods
    Unit One
    Unit One
    Hi Ori, next time can you reply to your profile post using the Comments box to keep everything chained under one post, instead on individual posts that spam up the New Profile Post feed.
    1639417599185.png
    Orifan1
    Orifan1
    :red:, sorry about that.
    Unit One
    Unit One
    Thanks, no problem, just something to keep in mind for the future. :)
    ok i was gonna try to just say ":red: it" and frankenstien the overhaul hooks into their own standalone mod but holy :red: nvm, i aint dedicating 16+ GB just to frankenstien a feature someone will eventually make a standalone.... right? right?
    help why does gravity falls not suck?
    Orifan1
    Orifan1
    im merely joking, sorry. I was in discordwithfriendswhoautomaticallyassumeimjokingmode and forgot to include tone tags. /apologizing
    Sigmund Froid
    Sigmund Froid
    It's fine, I just prefer assuming someone needs help/an actual answer over people joking... Because, in the end, it's better to help one person too much than too little.
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    It's not Fish Hooks.
    can someone please make a texture pack that makes the zoologist into revolver ocelot pleaase please pleasegsdfnhlaskgjsdng ashkladf;hndhggfhlga
    kinda wild how, if you look at it from just the right angle and with just the right amount of not giving a :red:, i turned program from furry void hackerman ori OC to furry roosterteeth mocap action hero
    Tibithia Σ
    Tibithia Σ
    I'm still struggling to understand the last combination of words.
    Orifan1
    Orifan1
    i broke at least two people with those words
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom