Terraria Community Forums

Travlordian01⚡️
Travlordian01⚡️
You’ve got the wrong person with people who supports them, and I know people support me, I just need to come out to my parents now…..
I know my parents will support me because well they were worried that my trans friend’s parents wont support her, so that is a obvious sign that they will support me, but no matter what it is always scary…
Dark Sunshine
Dark Sunshine
i'm really sorry that happened to you
Travlordian01⚡️
Travlordian01⚡️
Thanks, but really it isn’t something that moved me besides the fact that this guy was trying to be a jerk, but is a total idiot, it didn’t hurt me at all I was like man such an idiot lol
Golden Heretic Snakeboat
Golden Heretic Snakeboat
I mean this sucks, but that @moderator self report lmao
Kazzymodus
Kazzymodus
It's always interesting how people like that assume we care as much about their opinion as they do. :p

Not like you need me to tell you this, but keep on being you. Anyone who gets annoyed at that deserves to be. :D
Adalicia
Adalicia
...I am sorry to see this has happened to you, Greybrynn. That is not acceptable behavior to anyone of any demographic.

I am glad that the taunts issued were so generic. That makes them easily ignorable. Still, generic or no, it is always unpleasant.

May the rest of your day be better than it started.
RTree
RTree
RTree
Hope this makes you feel better lol
Sigmund Froid
Sigmund Froid
Wow, that person really was desperate for attention... And I thought those idiots think to get attention you just have to be LGBTQ+...
Anyways, hope your doing alright, don't let such people stop you!
Back
Top Bottom