Terraria Community Forums

Techhunter_Talon
Techhunter_Talon
There's also a Gastropod on the right hand side. Those don't come out till the night in the Hallow.
Razor_Typhoon
Razor_Typhoon
Night time inaccuracies
Admiral Voidzuli'
Admiral Voidzuli'
Also, the guy with the turtle armour, a melee armour set, iS using a ranged weapon, and the person with the Terra blade has no armour. And the rainbow is way to steep, it should be stretching across the hallow, not just straight up and down like it is in this picture
Benjellyman
Benjellyman
How many other lies have I been told?
Techhunter_Talon
Techhunter_Talon
The player with the Terra Blade has the Shroomite armor set, likely is also wearing the Familiar Wig vanity item on their head. So, the two players are using the wrong weapons with their armor sets.
Admiral Voidzuli'
Admiral Voidzuli'
Santa, the tooth fairy, the Easter bunny, krampus, literally any holiday figure is fake.
The bogeyman isn’t real
Australia isn’t actually upside down
The earth is round
None of these mythical monsters (except dragons) don’t exist and never did, like Nessie or bigfoot
Admiral Voidzuli'
Admiral Voidzuli'
Ghosts are actually real
All these people that ate veggtables 200 years ago are dead today, proving vegetables aren’t actually good for you.
Benjellyman
Benjellyman
aye
fair enough
Champion Greninjoid
Champion Greninjoid
This is going to be a terrible day...
Benjellyman
Benjellyman
yeah that makes sense
Champion Greninjoid
Champion Greninjoid
In all seriousness, cover art that takes place in the middle of the night would look :red:ty. Just sayin’.
RTree
RTree
Tbh I knew this for along time I just didn’t care.
Evil Ghost Lady
Evil Ghost Lady
There's also an older version of the box art that shows the EoC in daytime, a Unicorn in the forest, and a Goblin Peon outside of a Goblin Army.
terraria old box art.jpg

Edit: There's also two Giant Bats and some Sapphire above the cavern layer.
Golden Heretic Snakeboat
Golden Heretic Snakeboat
Relogic just loooves lying to us don't they `:mad:
Back
Top Bottom