The Immortal Smoke!

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• "You did it. Providence is no more."

"Go. Do great things. Make a difference in my stead. I'll watch from the sidelines, like I always have."

"I put my faith in you."

Screenshot 2024-03-06 224559.png
    K, so I killed Me twice, the King Slime, and the EoW, got some ancient shadow armor (when I was building the EoW arena tons of Eaters spawned and I got lucky enought to get the full armor set) Building a skeletron prime arena rn, world updates are usually after bosses die
    Currently really enjoying terraria again, currently running a solo ranger playthrough, and I'm really enjoying 1.4, but real quick; think I can fight Myself with a snowball cannon, musket, and boreal armor?
    Well, currently 3 new friends of mine are nagging me to play terraria again, so hello again! Can't promise world updates, but I'm here now. Talk soon!
    So I kinda forgot to update you guys that I was leaving again for a bit. So heres that post. Me and my friend have been stuck on plantera and it's really killed both of our motivation to play as we feel like we arent making progress. I thought I should update you that I'm not playing rn, but I forgot till now.
    Hey hey hey! So we are struggling against plantera (our fears were justified) and we blew all our gold because of nurse healing. So after that traumatic experience I went fishing for angler stuff because I wanted the cell phone and my friend made the box's houses look cooler.
    Hey People! Posting schedule will be late at night often, so you'll probably find something new when you wake up.
    So anyway we killed the twins after nurse juggling, and we blew 31 gold combined on it.
    We are scared of plantera.
    Instead of fighting plantera, we'd rather grind pirates for a credit card. My friend got it on the 4TH INVASION! Terraria felt bad for not giving him frozen wings.
    • Love
    Reactions: Schparks
    Schparks
    Schparks
    Plantera is quite easy for melee if you can get your hands on some hallowed or titanium armor and a pair of Fetid Baghnahks. :D

For Mage I'd absolutely recommend a magical harp or Nightglow from the EoL.

Good luck!
    Hey guys! Update on our series goes as follows:

We have taken down Skeleteon Prime but are really struggling against the twins
    We did an unnecessary amount of research on queen slime just for her to be a cakewalk
    I got those frozen wings, but we didnt get lucky enough for 2 feathers, so we got my friend angel wings
    • Love
    Reactions: Schparks
    Schparks
    Schparks
    How exciting! Hopefully you can beat the twins.

I would recommend targeting Spaz first, as he tends to be the harder one of the two. :D
    SilkyVol2
    SilkyVol2
    what classes are you guys going as? 🤔
    Schparks
    Schparks
    Melee and Mage. :D
    Hey guys! I decided that I will attempt to update you guys every day on that series (thank RoseBud). So I'm going to start where me and my friend are now. I chose melee and my friend is a mage. At the moment we are in hardmode after recently killing the wall of flesh. We quickly got the materials for The Destroyer and killed it, we've been grinding Ice Golems for 2 sets of frozen wings.
    Hello everyone, thinking of posting updates to me and my friends world on here. I would like to, but my posting schedule wasnt very consistent last time I tried this when 1.4 released on console. What do you guys think?
    Yea, this is like my 4th overly extended break so I'm gonna explain why I keep claiming to be back for real then vanishing like a week later. The long answer is that I have autism and ADHD. Because of those 2 factors combined, my attention span is equivalent to a potato's. Therefore, I'll be really active on the forums, then will vanish for 2-6 months.Terraria hasn't been the thing I've been hyperfocusing on.
    Another oof on my part, didnt post because I havent been playing till today, so update today: finally killed the big slime and got nothing of value from it since I'm in expert not master
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    At least you can trade off the Royal Jelly to a Player that would really benefit it! `:D
    Hey! Uh, my bad for not updating, so I'll just update days 2,3,4,5,6 here. Day 2: I got way too lucky and got a slime staff. Day 3: Made a hellevator and spent way to long getting obsidian armour just to realize it doesnt have a summoner set bonus in 1.4.0.5. Day 4 and 5: Didnt play. Day 6: Tried to fight myself multiple times, and died a lot.
    • Love
    Reactions: Esther
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    It seems like it's easier to obtain the Slime Staff lately. `:D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom