Leinfors
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Will we finally get a special kind of training dummy, on which summons and turrets react?
    Because it would be nice to be able to train creatures on them, or to do devilish laser shows with the use of Lunar Portal Staff.
    May I ask if the encumbering stone could be changed if you're fishing you don't get the items into your inventory. I'm trying to fish up a full chest for each quest fish(Don't ask why) and this would help a lot when you mustn't have the quest fish in your inventory so if I want to fish up a lot of them I either need to throw it away and then fish up another one or fill up my inventory. This would be much easier.
    Leinfors noticed in terraria that the controls have a delay when the (frame) is completely omitted, sometimes they don't respond when you operate the control, and when you don't omit the (frame) it's the opposite, I don't know if it's a mistake
    Leinfors
    Leinfors
    I really don't know what you mean. What platform is this?
    Pastel de limón
    Pastel de limón
    if you can watch this video and read the description i think you will understand

Friends and Leinfors by any chance don't have the mobile version playstation button style file?, "And do you know why in the pc version they still haven't added those playstation controller styles etc?

Attachments

• Glyphs_0.png
      Glyphs_0.png
      2.6 KB · Views: 210
    Why is Wyvern a Wyvern when it is clearly the Lung Dragon? A true wyvern has a shorter body and wings attached to the front legs.
    Sorry, forgive me for that, but I really missed the end of the balance thread a minute, and this is my last idea.
    Because I figured there are monoliths in the game that you can put up and they change the background. But couldn't they act like music boxes that, in addition to being placed on the ground, could also be attached to the accessory slot?
    • Love
    Reactions: Esther
    ppowersteef
    ppowersteef
    There's still the suggestion forum. I'd consider that more appropiate for a change like that, rather than a 'balance' change
    Leinfors
    Leinfors
    I’m not sure what the consequences of a “moving” pillar shader is. I can discuss the concept with Yorai, though there is no certainty it will be an easy enough change to make.
    Golden Heretic Snakeboat
    Golden Heretic Snakeboat
    Wait, can other players hear music boxes that you have equipped?
    Quick question, were you familiar with the Planter Box/ Clay Pot "minigame" in Terraria? 🤔🥤
    favorite boomerang? Mine is the bloody machete cause of how much I get it.
    Leinfors
    Leinfors
    I don't really have a particular boomerang I'm partial to, I never used them very much. Maybe Light Discs, back in 1.1?
    Hey Leinfors, why Pine Tree Blocks and Coralstone Blocks don't have wall versions? 😵
    Kirby Eevee🌳
    Kirby Eevee🌳
    Oh, that's right! :0
    Pine Tree Blocks have furniture! B
    ut... What is the function of the Coralstone then?, Is it used more as a decoration on the floor than as a house? But this block rarely blend with floor blocks​
    Leinfors
    Leinfors
    I couldn't really say, the item was added before I was a member of the team. It's just . . . a decorative block. That's all there is to it, I think.
    Kirby Eevee🌳
    Kirby Eevee🌳
    Oh that's true!
    I remember seeing in Terraria Online how excited you were for the 1.2.4 fishing update! :)
    I am very happy that you are in this team now! 🍀⭐
    Hello!
    I would like to show some balancing of summoner I came up with and would like if some of you could look into this and tell me if it's good or bad.
    Perhaps the balancing of weapons was already finished but I still would be happy if some developers could see this. Also some of these changes may have been already declined so I'm sorry in advance if some had been.

Attachments

• Balance changes - summoner.pdf
      425.9 KB · Views: 164
    Your pfp gives me a feeling immense nostalgia it reminds me when me and my buddies were on terraria mobile 1.2 and all of a sudden a solar eclipse happened and we we’re so excited we got a broken hero sword :)
    T
    ThinkThank28
    Remember when certain solar eclipse enemies could drop those? It was so much easier then but it makes more sense now :/
    • Love
    Reactions: RTree
    RTree
    RTree
    Ye ):
    Flubman
    Flubman
    Here's a video of the cheese I voiced my concerns about:

As you can see, he plays poorly but is able to beat Deerclops on Master by slamming his face into him over and over.
    Deerclops is now the only boss with no achievement and no hints from the Guide.

Will it stay like that?
    Reactions: Travlordian01⚡️
    Flubman
    Flubman
    Ah. Thank you.
    MrD108
    MrD108
    Well, maybe an achievement for a bestiary, an achievement for playing golf, an achievement for using a piranha gun in jungle armor, an achievement for eating fries in the ocean biome, an achievement for wearing a butcher's outfit and having a Pig Man pet, etc.
    Flubman
    Flubman
    The "Achievements should be done in batches" thing seems a bit arbitrary to me, but maybe Re-Logic has a good reason for it.
    Was thinking about this old 1.3 Spoiler we posted (blurred out) and I realized we never shared the unblurred version! Well, Cenx said it was okay to finally do so!

Aliens.png

Vortex Floater???
    Terraria is rediculous at times
    I have about 15 key molds, keys, and the weapons from the biome chests.
    YET I JUST YESTERDAY GOT A ROD OF DISCORD
    1/10000 x 15
    vs
    1/500

I am so LUCKY when I don't want stuff but when you NEED a rare item, you never get it!
    IT IS PAIN

I am glad to get a Rod without it taking years though. BUT IT DID TAKE MONTHS
    • Wow
    Reactions: MagicasquirrelTMT
    S
    StardustPlatinum
    While I was making a farm for the rod of discord it dropped from the chaos elementals, i wasn't even half way in building the farm.
    TerrariaOn3DS
    TerrariaOn3DS
    I've heard of that happening a lot of times before now
    I sure wish that happened for me
    but oh well
    i gotta RoD either way
    I went to work in the underground desert to get the statue of Bastet. I have died many times while wearing shadow armor.
    And I really want to know why one of the toughest biomes in the game has one of the weakest wands?!
    MrD108
    MrD108
    Tunder Zapper takes less damage than the regular Wand of Sparking and the Amethyst Staff. It looks like a weapon to a wizard at the very beginning of pre-hardmode, but the underground desert itself is on a late pre-hardmode level, so the Tunder Zapper is finely useless at that point.

Why?!
    Why does Hopping Jack appear at the graveyard?

I understand the ghost and the raven, because they are associated with a graveyard, but what does a pumpkin have to do with a graveyard?
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    If I had to guess, maybe it has something to do with the real life lore behind jack-'o-lanterns?

(Added) I checked and traditionally jack-'o-lanterns are used to ward off bad or evil spirits. So, the Hoppin' Jacks make sense if you think of it as those same spirits turning what is supposed to be a ward into their own vessel.
    Yoop90-
    Yoop90-
    leinfors answer is best
    10/10
    Evil Ghost Lady
    Evil Ghost Lady
    Ghosts ravens and hopping jacks where added in 1.2.3, but they could only spawn during Halloween. They made probably it so that they could spawn in graveyards to make completing the Bestiary easier.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom