Side
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello sir, I'm planning on buying the game for me and my little sister, but i don't have enough money left on my paysafecard to buy 2 copies... do you still have a copy left?
    F
    Frasei
    added =)
    Side
    Side
    I'm sorry for being late. Steam is angry at me today... Wont let me access my inventory -_-
    Side
    Side
    Alright, I was finally able to access my inventory. Sent a copy now.
    do you know how i can link my tcf account to steam? to get the official terrarian title
    Side
    Side
    I don't remember quite, but I think through External Accounts. Just click your name at top right corner and look through the settings list.
    taufik97
    taufik97
    You can also use "Login With Steam" button then it will ask which acc u want to integrate
    Current Status: I'm Side. I'm all the sides!! The good side, the dark side, the crazy side, ALL!! Inside too...
    Reactions: AdenSword
    taufik97
    taufik97
    outside, beside, alongside, backside, onside, upside, downside,and soon xD
    Side
    Side
    =D
    Hey mate, do you got a spare copy? I am a bit short on picking up a copy for a friend and I just bought mine and having a little trouble and it is giving me the wrong version (1.2.4)
    Side
    Side
    Ok, no problem! =)
    Side
    Side
    Who shall I send it to? Just give me your or your friend's Steam name so that I can add you. Then I will be able to send a copy.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom