Terraria Community Forums

Kazimir the Uncertain 🌳
Kazimir the Uncertain 🌳
That would be cool. It would be freddy fazbear
Tibithia Σ
Tibithia Σ
I 100% bet this will happen, and I 100% bet this will be the only costume anybody ever wears in the game.
Kazimir the Uncertain 🌳
Kazimir the Uncertain 🌳
That's sounds sarcastic in a way. Is it?
Tibithia Σ
Tibithia Σ
No, it's honest.
The snark comes in that I constantly have a feeling that FNAF follows me everywhere and intentionally gets into every game and community I join.
No, I do not like FNAF.
nsu_chimera
nsu_chimera
i’m tired of hearing about it honestly
Kazimir the Uncertain 🌳
Yello_X
Yello_X
I understand that the franchise itself is awesome but I kinda feel like the fandom just... Idk how to put it into words, but Σ here kinda gets it
Kazimir the Uncertain 🌳
Kazimir the Uncertain 🌳
It's not all that bad but it does seem to be everywhere on the internet now
Kazimir the Uncertain 🌳
Kazimir the Uncertain 🌳
But it was only an idea. I never said it has to happen
Tibithia Σ
Tibithia Σ
I have zero interest in the franchise whatsoever, but I hate how I can't go anywhere without hearing about it.
I have the same opinion about Genshin Impact, FNF, UT/DR (except not as much, I at least am okay with it) and for the entirety of 2018, Fortnite (but now I play it constantly).
Tibithia Σ
Tibithia Σ
I feel like there's a difference between "hating a game for its fanbase" and "hating a game because it's literally everywhere".
I don't hate the fanbase of FNAF, but it gets annoying how I can't go anywhere without being forced into it.
On the other hand, the COD community is a heaping pile of :red:, but I still love the gameplay.
Back
Top Bottom