Zallaraxium
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Damn, now that 1.4.4 has dropped there is so much new content for me to find and enjoy, but now the folks on the Terraria Wiki are gonna have to work extra hard to update wiki to add in all of the releveant items and everything with the new updates.
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    It's about that time. `:D
    Zallaraxium
    Zallaraxium
    Hopefulyl all the old pltaforms will get the 1.4.4.1 update! :D
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    If they don't get 'em, they still offer a stable experience out the box.

I never encountered any hiccups during my time spent on Xboxes.
    So psyched for 1.4.4. they say Late September so I estimate between the 20th and 25th as my own prediction, if I am write then cool, if not, then eh. I can wait,as theyre waiting on DR Studios to test the Console and Mobile for any missed bugs or glitches which is cool and fine by me, I'd rather have a smoothed and polished game personally.
    Oh damn, mah boi, Melster's here too, nice, I've been using his pack again, I like how it's coming along.
    Not gonna lie, getting a bit antsy for the latest news on June 2022's SOTG, especially in regards to 1.4.4, but I am excited none the less.
    Esther
    Esther
    I'm honestly not sure what to think about sotg this time
    Maybe it's just my stress getting in the way of me feeling good, but idk
    Zallaraxium
    Zallaraxium
    Fair enough, Esther, maybe your just feeling a bit off or under the weather *shrugs*. Maybe you could drink some tea or something to calm your nerves if your stressed.
    Reactions: Esther
    P2: I will try and jump on now and then, but if I ask act rather harshly or very OOCly please forgive me I m not thinking stright right now, and I ask that the mods and admins as well as other users know I am going through a hard time right now.
    P1: I went up to Chester near the English/Welsh border for my late uncle Tony's funeral, and its late now, I will be back tomorrow, however I am going to very likely be extreemly up and down for the next week or two possibly up to four potentinally, so I might not be as active for a while.
    Hmm, we are almost of out of March with ionly 2 days of it left, and theres not been a State Of The Game for March yet, I wonder if thats a sign of things to come, or they are holding back for something.
    P2: But also mood swings, funny dreams teasing me, and the fact I am still not fully over Granddad's death, and recently losing one of my uncles on my dad's side, I am very up and down right now, so if Im absent for a long time, that is why, also Im gonna be absent at the start of April for my uncle's funeral, and probably the rest of the week to grieve.
    P1: Hi guys, just an update, I had a emotional meltdown and a mini mental breakdown not out of anger mind, but from stress from a few things, my laptop which is now fixed breaking, the weather mainly it being cold and rainy, losing my granddad, my now late uncle getting really sick and passing away he die a week yesterday btw.
    Might be on and off due to personal stuff, also my other laptops packed up and will try and repair it myself tomorrow by performing a disc repair and software reset if not I am going to have to get a new one and use my smaller and weaker one which crashes a lot due to lack of physical space as it is only 64GB of storage, also not sure which I made my avatar like that looking back and will change it soonish.
    I saw on the release thread that someone was gonna try master mode for the worthy, to which I say good luck, you are going to need it, also giving a shout out to my friend Melster and his friend Lamb for their MineCraft Terrara pack, even though it is far from finished it looks super cool, though does anybody know out of interesr how many textures there are in 1.4.3.2?
    Ok, I just beat Scribblenuts Unlimited on Steam, and got 60/106 Starites, but moving on, I am absolutely fascinated with the Lihzahrds and would like to make a near as possible to an identical version of one but I do not know where to start, could somebody please help a guy out? Thanks.
    Continued from previous post: And i still was seeing goodie bags and halloween enmies and then i realized oh snap, its actually halloween in terraria, cause it runs from October 10th to Novembr 1st, I completely forgot about when the exact dates were and it made me laugh that did.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom