Simple🌳
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• To everyone out there: What was your longest burnout?
    Either it was a cold, or Covid-19, but after a sickness that occurred around autumntime of 2021, I pretty much had a distorted sense of taste or smell. It's nearly normal again, except for orange products. Out of everything I tasted, orange products still taste heavily distorted, and it kinda sucks.
    S
    Sylv
    My sister got covid a while back and its the same for her,
    hopefully, it gets better for you!
    My computer's starting to get old. The 'G' key is no longer here with us, and it's quite hard to press the '-' button and actually have the data be sent.
    In 1 or 2 more years, I'm probably gonna have to switch, but that would mean that I'd lose a lot of progress.
    So whenever time comes, would you all like an archive of all my unreleased projects and sprites?
    Sorry for criticizing your re-sprites so much, by the way... I know I'm pretty nit-picky sometimes... I just think pointing out "errors" is better feedback than just saying it's fine and without flaw... And I really want to see you succeed with this, what you have is great! But yeah... Sorry for being a prick, I guess! :D
    Reactions: Simple🌳
    Simple🌳
    Simple🌳
    It's totally fine! I accept constructive criticism with open arms. I'd rather have feedback from others than never improve at my spritework. There are many people out in the wild internet that are way meaner.
    Sigmund Froid
    Sigmund Froid
    I'm just sometimes a bit nit-picky, and sometimes focus too much on comparing to the original... but yeah, just thought i make clear here that I'm not doing this out of malice or anything
    I'm having trouble deciding which resprite variation of the enchanted sword I like the best.

These resprites are not final. I want you all to pick one design that I'll use to finish the resprite.
    Item_989 (1).png
    Item_989 (2).png
    Item_989 (3).png
    Spriting the Blood Butcherer was a bit of a hassle, but I think I made a semi-satisfying resprite in the end.
    Item_795.png

Comparison:
    Item_795.gif

I'm actually not 100% satisfied with the sprite unlike other sprites I made. I feel like I did something wrong, but my eyes are too tired to see it.
    Sigmund Froid
    Sigmund Froid
    I don't think adding the cross guard was a good idea, the pointy look of the lower section of the sword is part of what makes it recognizable... I also think you focused too much on the red, while sidelining the black, making the blade look Red with grey instead of Black with red...
    Sigmund Froid
    Sigmund Froid
    Also also, that weird round thing (is that an eye?) in the middle of the upper side of the blade is missing, though I probably wouldn't have noticed if I hadn't seen it...
    Schparks
    Schparks
    I think the biggest thing throwing me off in particular is the lack of black and more saturated colors, as well as the cross guard. Maybe if you bring it in slightly?

Very impressive job, nonetheless. :D
    Daylight saving time does suck when we're springing forward. I hope everyone's circadian rhythm will be okay in a few days!
    Adalicia
    Adalicia
    It appears that I am an individual that is unaffected by this concept of "time-changing."

I had no trouble with my sleep last night, nor any difficulty waking.

Is it really so problematic?
    Simple🌳
    Simple🌳
    Everyone's different, so it depends on the person honestly.
    Sometimes I wish that nobody online knew me at all, and every accomplishment I've made was only shared to people I met in the real world, but other times, it's a bit of the opposite. I guess that's kind of part of being a teenager; you're decisions and morals will always shift and change.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom